• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DavidA

The Master of Disaster
    Dec 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    I just got a 26” Black Hole Weaponry M24 profile P3 barrel 1-8 Twist barrel. Remage threading. It took nine months to get this produced and shipped. But it is a great deal at the time when I ordered it. I love BHW barrels I have 8 AR’s ( 4 AR 15’s , 4 AR10’s). I just love the way they shoot. So I decided to try one out on a bolt gun. The plan has been to put this on as a swamp barrel for my custom 284 win I built several years ago. It is built on. Rem 700 Stainless long action. I have run some rough numbers and I am thinking I will be pushing out the existing lands about .125 to .150 “. I still have not time to take exact chamber measurement but quick numbers show this to be an approximate number. This means I can load 153.5 Bergers about 3.12 COAL. I will do some comparator work next week and figure an exact number based upon the measurements I get from the SAMI Chamber. Any hoot I was going to rent a
    PTG uni throater. The rental is $32 and it really looks like a simple job. But I figured I would see if any one has one I could borrow. I would even pay you the rental fee. I live down in Annapolois. I will just rent one otherwise unless someone would do it for say $50 that is local. Just putting it out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom