• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trance3

Jun 13, 2013
    Anywhere near Annapolis area... I will appreciate. Finally deciding to buy some more handguns after my bank accounts were wiped out before Oct13. Thank you!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Since the last Dundalk Gun Show, I would highly recommend 1A Fingerprinting. There are associates with our own IP, Tyler Firearms in Halethrope. Not exactly in your backyard, but not that far away. They're right off of 695, not far from 295.

http://www.1afingerprinting.com/

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    I'd suggest using any of our IP's who have this service... if they are to far out then you can try worth a shot in Millersville

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    You should be able to for UT. Just know that FL requires prints that are done at a LE agency, not livescan. Many states require prints on their cards.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Any Livescan facility can have a bad day. ( Facilities that primarily do security gaurds , hazmat, day care workers, etc will have exponentially more experience under their belt than a firearearms spcific outfit. )Unless they are massively overpriced, just use the one closest to where you live, work, whatever on a daily basis. If the difference is only $10 or $15 , factor in your time and gas $ , before driving far.

trance3

Jun 13, 2013
    Thanks everyone. I was in Ellicott City yesterday, and found FYI Fingerprinting near the court house. It took 15 mins and $50. Will recommend.

jeeves

Nov 16, 2016
    Getting fingerprinted for work, so can I use that set of digital or card prints also to
    apply for Utah or other CCW permit?

Per a thread about the Dundalk gunshow, Scott at 1A fingerprinting can print the finger print cards:
    Posted by Tyler Firearms:
    "I'll see if Scott will be bringing his printer and photo equipment for all you NFA folks. I believe NFA prints and photos are $25."
    He was referring to 1A bring their printer to a gun show.

I went to Worth a Shot on Veteran's Highway and it worked out well. I've since discovered Tyler Firearms and wouldn't hesitate to patronize a business they associate with (1A firearms).

lionfour

Aug 5, 2007
    Brooklyn, Maryland
    I got mine done at Worth a Shot as part of the HQL course. Prior to that I had to
    get fingerprinted to get a hack's license at this place in Empire Towers Glen
    Burnie. Of course those did not count and had to get them done again for the HQL.
    I would have to say getting that HQL card and arming up is my proudest
    accomplishment of 2016.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Thanks everyone. I was in Ellicott City yesterday, and found FYI Fingerprinting near the court house. It took 15 mins and $50. Will recommend.
    I was going to recommend them, but since they're not near Annapolis.......

I was very pleased with their service. I have issues with prints since I spent 5 years slinging cardboard for UPS. Even though that was almost 35 years ago. My ridges are very slight and the machines are touchy. It took like 5 tries, but he was very professional and patient. I think it became a challenge.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    I got mine done at Worth a Shot as part of the HQL course. Prior to that I had to
    get fingerprinted to get a hack's license at this place in Empire Towers Glen
    Burnie. Of course those did not count and had to get them done again for the HQL.
    I would have to say getting that HQL card and arming up is my proudest
    accomplishment of 2016.

I used to use Worth a Shot a lot till I sent my daughter there for the Utah class and she was treated very bad by the owner.

garber38

Custom tailored ionizer
    Dec 27, 2006
    Somewhere in PA.
    Per a thread about the Dundalk gunshow, Scott at 1A fingerprinting can print the finger print cards:
    Posted by Tyler Firearms:
    "I'll see if Scott will be bringing his printer and photo equipment for all you NFA folks. I believe NFA prints and photos are $25."
    He was referring to 1A bring their printer to a gun show.

I went to Worth a Shot on Veteran's Highway and it worked out well. I've since discovered Tyler Firearms and wouldn't hesitate to patronize a business they associate with (1A firearms).

So if it is livescan, he can lift the prints and put them onto cards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom