• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • REDCELL

May 3, 2005
    Parkville Md
    Ya Hk does suck, i guess i should get the tattoo burned off my arm. They are like a Lotus, Fast, Well built...but exspensive, and where is the damn radio. You plan on buying anymore CZ handguns.

JDH

Apr 30, 2005
    Harford County
    Hello

Just saying hi from Harford county. I'm on here often or check it out. Some should know me from the begining of this forum and Glock talk

pistolpete

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills
    Why is that?

Why is it that most(99%) of gun shops are run by jerks? Adco Firearms in Sylvania Ohio is (was, have not been there in 7 years) the only gun shop that I have been to that had nice helpful people and gave you a fair price. I think the rest of these a**holes are undercover librals.
    I am also into high-end home audio and you find the samething there. I just do not get it.

Last edited:

JDH

Apr 30, 2005
    Harford County
    I bought my Glock @ Fallston Gun + Pawn. The guys there were right on with prices and selection of many guns. They listened to what you had to say and didn't blow you off. I guys this makes them a good gun shop

May 12, 2005
    Montgomery
    I can deal with jerks (up to a point) if the price is right. Atlantic guns in Rockville is actually fairly nice people from my dealings with them, but everything is about 20-50% too high. Worst example I can think of though is Gilbert's FFL xfer fees used to be $40, then $100, now the last time I talked to them they said $175. F'ing idiots. :mad:

A17195

Jun 12, 2005
    Cz97

REDCELL said:
    Ya its me from FLF. my name is Jason. I'd like to see this forum pick up but it doens't seem like alot of maryland shooter do the 'forum' thing.
    I just went to White Marsh arms tonight trying to get myself a CZ 97 B.. what a pain its like no one can get this thing cause of that stupid shell casing law. They said they would call me tommorrow. I'm trading in my Springfield 1911 i think, unless i can find someone to buy it.

Have you tried The Gun Rack in Burtonsville? Usually a lot of CZ's there. I have seen the 97B there recently. They are usually at the Silverado shows also. You must have rather large hands. I found that the trigger was hard to use in DA due to the size of the grip. SA seemed to work however. The wife and I have an 85, a 75B and a 40B. Bought each one of the kids a 75 for Christmas two years ago. Tole them it was their Second Amendment starter kit. Great out of the box guns. (gotta love them Brownings!).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom