• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 19mace92

Aug 2, 2022
    Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
    Ok Pay attention Pee Pads is Biden everyone knows that. That would make Mrs. Pee Pads Jill his caretaker errrr nurse errr wife eeerr adulter
    Pee Pads(Biden) Like Ice Cream and pre pubescent children so much so he falls off bikes and walks away during speeches trying to sniff them/
    He hated the wall it was mean and racist yet had one built around his Rohobeth home.

Understand now or do I need to break it down more for you.
    You seem to have misunderstood my question as being confrontational, but since the shots are now fired:

This site came recommended by a 4-year-old I met recently because there are a lot of fun games.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    If this place is still open, it used to be great.

459b70770f803684190c0a779510dc61.jpg
    Still there as of last year. Ate at that place twice during the long weekend I was there.

Last edited:

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    You seem to have misunderstood my question as being confrontational, but since the shots are now fired:

This site came recommended by a 4-year-old I met recently because there are a lot of fun games.
    You seem to have mistaken me with someone that cares what you think. You gotta earn that

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I was over there the other day to see some family who were visiting.
    Good lord it was packed with cars/traffic.
    I guess I never really noticed becuase of being on my on time for once.
    Too many on the road for me.
    Any other time, never paid much attention.
    I'd wait till January if it were me, but thats no fun it seems.

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    Going back next weekend for the SeaWitch festival weekend. First festival since Covid shut things down for the past few years.
    My wife and I are taking our granddaughter there Halloween weekend for the festival. Love Rehoboth in the fall.

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    We always go down black Friday and do the outlets and then hit the beach. Nothing like walking the beach with hot thrashers fries in hand while it's freezing out : )

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I am in Rehoboth Right now. Last night the temps were 39 and the high today will be in the mid 50's with winds blowing 15mph to 19mph. Heading back to silver spring tomorrow. It felt so right being able to carry all the way from Silver spring to Rehoboth Beach after getting my md permit. Delaware is an open carry state and I can use the Utah for ccw so no problems at all. For those of you looking to move down this way , Camelot Meadows is a 55plus community with manufactured homes, aka 2 and 3 double wides and some are also adding on using stick building or modular home parts. A few lots for sale as well.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    I am in Rehoboth Right now. Last night the temps were 39 and the high today will be in the mid 50's with winds blowing 15mph to 19mph. Heading back to silver spring tomorrow. It felt so right being able to carry all the way from Silver spring to Rehoboth Beach after getting my md permit. Delaware is an open carry state and I can use the Utah for ccw so no problems at all. For those of you looking to move down this way , Camelot Meadows is a 55plus community with manufactured homes, aka 2 and 3 double wides and some are also adding on using stick building or modular home parts. A few lots for sale as well.
    We are headed down tomorrow.

My MD did not make it in time for this trip. (UT only here)

If it's Rehoboth, we go to Gus & Gus.

Bethany, South Bethany Seafood or DBs.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Update;

Nantuckets and Bluecoast both excellent!

A little more upscale than our usual!

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just to give you an update on where we have stayed for the past 15yrs in Rehoboth, Its called the Inn at Rehoboth behind the Sea Shell shop and Rehoboth Beach FD stateion #2 right along Rt 1. Well do not stay their now and they have lost a long time client. They redid the rooms and their are NO, NADA,NONE closets, or anywhere to put your cloths in. Just 3 hooks on the wall. thats it. I called corporate, called SSNHotels to complain about the rooms being redone like they were and NO ONE from SSNHotels ever called me back after I had left a message. From now one I will fine some other place to say in Rehoboth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom