• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coopdog373

Feb 13, 2009
    herndon
    Friends-my uncle passed away so I have quite a large amount of supplies I know nothing about. I will be offering MDSHOOTERS the chance to purchase these but I thought first to gain some knowledge from you all. Its primers, cleaned brass, once fired brass, bullets etc.

I promise this is not a ploy to get around the classified rules..just needing some education is all. I would hope it all could go to one resource. I will offer it up to MDSHOOTERS due to todays climate.

Forgot to Add Bullet counts as separated in the images:
    .38 QTY: 250
    .40 QTY: 100
    .30 QTY: 150
    .30 QTY: 200
    .30 QTY: 100
    .223 QTY: 600
    .45 QTY: 250
    .45 QTY: 100
    .44 QTY: 200

Also there is a bag of 30.06 brass that is being tossed in as it has some patina on it. Should clean up but no charge for those when it comes up.

Your comments are appreciated. Images are many so I created a .pdf file for them.

Attachments

• Reloading Supplies.pdf
      1.6 MB · Views: 181
    Last edited:

downrange48

Nov 26, 2014
    Baltimore County Md
    Friends-my uncle passed away so I have quite a large amount of supplies I know nothing about. I will be offering MDSHOOTERS the chance to purchase these but I thought first to gain some knowledge from you all. Its primers, cleaned brass, once fired brass, bullets etc.

I promise this is not a ploy to get around the classified rules..just needing some education is all. I would hope it all could go to one resource. I will offer it up to MDSHOOTERS due to todays climate.

Forgot to Add Bullet counts as separated in the images:
    .38 QTY: 250
    .40 QTY: 100
    .30 QTY: 150
    .30 QTY: 200
    .223 QTY: 600
    .45 QTY: 250
    .44 QTY: 200

Also there is a bag of 30.06 brass that is being tossed in as it has some patina on it. Should clean up but no charge for those when it comes up.

Your comments are appreciated. Images are many so I created a .pdf file for them.

Interested in the .30 .223 primers or all of it . Depends on price. You can email me @ mjfly42@comcast.net.
    Thanks

coopdog373

Feb 13, 2009
    herndon
    Friends-I listed the entire lot and added some new .223 in military bandoliers to sweeten deal. Feel free to PM if you have any questions. You guys offered up some great advice so if interested you get preference IMHO as GunBroker was all over the place.

coopdog373

Feb 13, 2009
    herndon
    Friends-Our colleague shootin the breeze has spoken for all the supplies in the classified section. Thank you all for the side bar advice with the lot of material. I will be posting up some shotguns and pistols soon and will include loose ammo with those adds as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom