• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cestrella13

Cosmoline Dreams
    Mar 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    UPDATE:

I went this morning; they had both Rem. Buckets ($69.99) & Win. M22, 2000 round ammo-cans ($129.99)
    The crowd was large; the Rem. Buckets were going fast. There were at least 40-50 of the M22 cans left; they had a full pallet of them.

Now, they may have had more Rem. Buckets in the back and will refill, I didn't ask. Also, this was a "planned" door buster for Spring; I received an email flyer from DSG this morning advertising these two. So people will definitely know about it, if the word really hasn't spread already.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I just got back and they still had about 20 of 2000 round ammo cans. Didn't see or ask about buckets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dizzy

Jul 21, 2008
    MD
    Anyone know how well these work with an HK MP5 .22LR? Rem Buckets? or Win M22?

Thanks!

Dizzy

Jul 21, 2008
    MD
    Try Wheaton if it ain't too far fer ya - call first though. There aren't as many gun nuts knowing that there's even a store there!

I forgot about Wheaton. That's a great idea! One of the clerks once told me they always have ammo because the folks who live in the area don't buy their ammo and guns in stores.....LOL.

:lol2::lol2::lol:

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    M22
    8y6upyny.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cestrella13

Cosmoline Dreams
    Mar 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Try Wheaton if it ain't too far fer ya - call first though. There aren't as many gun nuts knowing that there's even a store there!
    True; I work in Rockville and that DSG sees little love. I don't go there because there staff seems to be annoyed about ammo questions. That was last year, maybe a different staff now.

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    True; I work in Rockville and that DSG sees little love. I don't go there because there staff seems to be annoyed about ammo questions. That was last year, maybe a different staff now.

The gun counter staff has VASTLY improved over time since they first openned... They actually like the "regulars" that come in and talk guns withem. I bought a gun there during a sale, and now they pretty much offer me up ammo anytime they run into me there at the store - awkward when I'm gettin shin guards for my kids and they're pushin ammo and arrows on me! I ain't complainin though!

Get to know them, and they'll be cool with ya. I think they appreciate the true shooters, as opposed to the grab and go (hoarders?) ammo buyers.
    Good luck! --JB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom