Reputable Dealer for Transfer between Bowie and Baltimore?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I almost never need to transfer a firearm through a dealer, but I need one now for a non-regulated long gun. Seller lives in Bowie. I live in Baltimore. We'd like to find a place that's convenient to both of us, so hopefully somewhere in the middle. Most every dealer around me charges an unreasonable transfer fee. If anyone has a recommendation for a reputable dealer in that area who charges a reasonable/fair fee, would you mind posting? Thanks in advance.

Andy

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD

2A are just a few minutes off 95 and 32. Nice people.

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    I would ask Cindy's. They've been great for transfers from out of state sellers. I would assume local transfers would be just as smooth, but I'd call to verify and get a price. Out of state transfers are $50, or $30 if you're a member.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Tyler's has done me right in the past.
    As well as Blue Fins Group (slightly out of your way in Dundalk)

40watt

Free Thinking American
    Jan 12, 2013
    Halethorpe Area
    I almost never need to transfer a firearm through a dealer, but I need one now for a non-regulated long gun. Seller lives in Bowie. I live in Baltimore. We'd like to find a place that's convenient to both of us, so hopefully somewhere in the middle. Most every dealer around me charges an unreasonable transfer fee. If anyone has a recommendation for a reputable dealer in that area who charges a reasonable/fair fee, would you mind posting? Thanks in advance.

Andy
    Tyler Firearms...Hollins Ferry Rd. Right off the beltway exit 9

40watt

Free Thinking American
    Jan 12, 2013
    Halethorpe Area
    But if you do decide to go there, the Italian cold cut and the hot roast beef sandwich with gravy fries is dynamite. Definitely recommend those two items.

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    how about MSP barracks? Check with them to see if they still do transfers. Last time I was at my closest MSP place( off Dorsey Road, Airport Circle) they were doing transfers, small fees. YMMV

Sloopjonb

Feb 5, 2016
    But if you do decide to go there, the Italian cold cut and the hot roast beef sandwich with gravy fries is dynamite. Definitely recommend those two items.
    I moved from that ghetto of a state in 74 but had the gravy fries before work almost every day at the drug store. Man I miss that, no gravy fries here in the south but I can get a new gun in an hour here if I get the hankering to move out of my chair. Where I got my shotgun safety replaced he charges 10 bucks for a transfer if you have dealt with him before. Must be hell living in a blue state with all those gun regulations.

40watt

Free Thinking American
    Jan 12, 2013
    Halethorpe Area
    I moved from that ghetto of a state in 74 but had the gravy fries before work almost every day at the drug store. Man I miss that, no gravy fries here in the south but I can get a new gun in an hour here if I get the hankering to move out of my chair. Where I got my shotgun safety replaced he charges 10 bucks for a transfer if you have dealt with him before. Must be hell living in a blue state with all those gun regulations.
    For sure, I grew up in WV where I had a concealed carry and ran a business @ 18 yrs old. I moved back to MD and met wife and had kids....grew into a career and now stuck. I hate it here but haven't found a out YET..but working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom