• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yardman

Oct 11, 2010
    Columbia
    What do yall think about the Hi-point 4595TS .45ACP. im new to the rifles and wanted something descent and reliable before i buy or build an AR.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    What do yall think about the Hi-point 4595TS .45ACP. im new to the rifles and wanted something descent and reliable before i buy or build an AR.

We talked about this...you NEED an AR lol. My BCG is coming in this week so Im hoping to hit the range this weekend if not next week. When are you working? Thats all youll need to decide to get an AR.:D

yardman

Oct 11, 2010
    Columbia
    i want to get the ar still but i kinda like the hi point so i want both. the hi point is in m y price range rite now and the ar is a work in progress.i seen the one in the classifieds and want to pick it up just not sure about it yet.

04rwon: im off till the 22nd let me know when ur going i wanna go. and yes i am getting the AR. LOL

simplegreen

Professional Nerd
    if you were the kind of guy in highschool that didn't care if the chick was a little ugly but worked it well.. get a hi-point. I cant bring myself to do it. that or a ruger charger. They are by far the two ugliest guns in existence today.

that said, they both are pretty reliable.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Did someone say Hi-Points? Again?

I have all four pistol calibers and 4 carbines (995. 995TS, 4095 and 4595TS). All (especially the carbines) are a hoot to shoot. The carbines are darn accurate at 50 yds and much more fun than shooting my .22's. None are as much fun as my AR's and many of my other toys.

As has been said, they're fugly. Beauty is in the beholder's eye. Mine have been reliable and eat anything they're fed as good little children should. They are not high quality firearms. I take care of mine and none have ever failed me.

Also, as has been said, you should have both a Hi-Point carbine AND an AR. :) There is no comparison there.

I'll save everyone from having to view my Hi-Point family pics (again). They're posted on other threads anyway...:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom