• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    I have shot 3-D Archery at the Twelfth Precinct for years and have been wanting to join the club but never have. They have a nice pistol range and Archery range and are going to have a 22 Rimfire Rifle Match every 4th Sunday of the month you do not have to be member to shoot but I have not gotten all the details yet. This is something new for them and I am a rimfire fanatic and thought maybe some other people in Maryland would enjoy this. They also have a Youth Air Rifle, Rimfire, and Archery match's that same day every month so if it is not for you it is something for your kids to enjoy.

http://www.twelfthprecinct.org/index.htm

.22 Rifle Match

10:00 AM - 12:00 PM May 23, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th Sunday of each month.
    Novice through expert.
    2 divisions: iron sights and scopes/optics.

Organizers: Walt Oakley and George Petricko.
    More info:
    George Petricko, 301-855-7700 or email at: psimica@ymail.com

Last edited:

sheriff160

Nov 1, 2009
    Waldorf, Maryland
    Thank you for posting that:)
    I am a rimfire guy myself and I have been looking for a fun (adult) rimfire event to participate in. What I would really like to find is a hunter class (no shooting bench, only standing/sitting) silhouette event.

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    Thank you for posting that:)
    I am a rimfire guy myself and I have been looking for a fun (adult) rimfire event to participate in. What I would really like to find is a hunter class (no shooting bench, only standing/sitting) silhouette event.

Well I talked to the Guy who is getting this altogether and this is a new thing the club they are trying to get going and wants any input anyone has on how they can improve on these match's I plan to be at the next one later this month hope to see you there as well.

Ed

ViperRy

May 26, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    So how did it go? Is it off hand shooting? Timed for speed and accuracy? I'm planning on making the next one with my .22 upper AR.

CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    Monocacy Pistol Club has rimfire steel and rimfire lots of steel matches for pistols pretty much every month. They also have a critters match (those small animal shaped silhouette targets) that you can use pistols or long guns (.22LR only) on. All are open to the public. Check the website for the schedule and specific rules.

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    Dont know if anyone made any of these last year but I plan to be at the next on the 22nd of this month and I hope to see some of my fellow md shooters there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom