• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I do agree if the ****in cops did their jobs then it a 17 year old kid maybe wouldn’t have felt the need to take the law into his own hands. There’s multiple layers of wrong doings here. The police stood by and let that city get destroyed. But the kid was still wrong imo and I believe he needs to face the consequences of his wrong doings.
    Dude, you’re ABSOLUTELY ENTITLED to your opinion. I stand by that to my death.

You are blaming the cops here? WTF. Even I, who doesn’t watch TV or news, knows that the useless FVCKS who run the metropolitan hellholes are at fault. They blame the cops. They run the cops out of town. They leave the cops holding the bag. They pull the rug out from under the cops EARLY AND OFTEN.

C’mon man. The cops...really.

When you find yourself in a hole, drop the damned shovel.

I can buy or buy into much of what you say. For sure, the kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time. After that, I think he comported himself as well as any life loving human being might.

You also seems to suggest you’d be in jail if you did it... That is GROSSLY CONTRARY to say...the most recent story out of coastal SC. The narrative nowadays is white folks stand8ng up for themselves bad. Standing up for BLM or ANTIFA good. The narrative nowadays is also ALL ABOUT ignoring ANY black on white violence. There’s much data to support that in the past three months.

You absolutely don’t need to go with the flow or agree with the crowd BUT your premise(s) are unsound and imo, poorly offered.

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    Interesting takes from the board. I appreciate the feedback. We all have diff opinions on subjects.. most of us can agree to disagree.

glad I actually spoke up. I got better perspective on WHY some folks were defending him. I may or may not agree with it but I have a better understanding after voicing my opinions.

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    The Mob was yelling get that MFer, kill him.

I hate when people say that the peaceful protestors were t involved. They are just as much to blame. If they want their point to be taken seriously then they need to stop the rioters also. Otherwise they are supporting that behavior also.

Either you are part of the problem or the solution. No other choice available

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Interesting takes from the board. I appreciate the feedback. We all have diff opinions on subjects.. most of us can agree to disagree.

glad I actually spoke up. I got better perspective on WHY some folks were defending him. I may or may not agree with it but I have a better understanding after voicing my opinions.

A lot of good and interesting opinions here. We don't always agree, but are one big dysfunctional family. Just stay off my lawn.

Come to a MDS event. You can sit and enjoy good food while sitting across from a very pleasant person who tore you a new orifice in a thread the week before.

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    The Mob was yelling get that MFer, kill him.

I hate when people say that the peaceful protestors were t involved. They are just as much to blame. If they want their point to be taken seriously then they need to stop the rioters also. Otherwise they are supporting that behavior also.

Either you are part of the problem or the solution. No other choice available

"Either you are part of the problem or the solution. No other choice available" :party29:

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    A lot of good and interesting opinions here. We don't always agree, but are one big dysfunctional family. Just stay off my lawn.

Come to a MDS event. You can sit and enjoy good food while sitting across from a very pleasant person who tore you a new orifice in a thread the week before.
    :beer:

kaliroger

Jul 20, 2018
    Frederick County, MD
    Sadly it looks like these "interactions or events," will become more frequent and more deadly. There were/are people on both extremes (bad ass evil) that have been advocating for exactly this, remember the Charleston shooting.

Now both sides have a captive audience, all they need to do is spread the flames...

I follow world events and similar events are taking place in other counties, and in the cases that I have seen involving Russia and Belarus the violence and counter protests seem to be sanctioned by the govt. One common theme, all use social media and misinformation not certain if the misinformation is intentional or by accident...

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I agree.. it’s always some bad apples in the bunch. I believe in peaceful protest.. I don’t believe in rioting and ****ing people’s shit up. That comes with consequences.
    If thats the case getting shot after a kid gets chased down and he defends himself and shoots a few guys is a consequence also.

First guy he shot was chasing him down throwing objects at him, cornered him...the kid was running away so where is his threat? The sex offender was the threat! Also did you see where the sex offender is yelling racial slurs? The sex offender is white saying "shoot me Ni--er" if i was to say that id get attacked for saying that! But not only are you defending a sex offender but also defending a racist...
    The kid even sticks around to call 911 to try and help the guy he just shot but the mob makes him run. The mob is the next group seen chasing him...the guy with a skateboard tries to hit the kid with it and gets justice in the stomach. There was 3-4 other guys on him and he could have shot all of them but he didnt. Skateboard dude got dealt with , last guy had a pistol pointing at him and he got dealt with...

outobie

Mar 7, 2012
    Annapolis
    Enough has been said about the actual incident above and I have nothing to add.

What surprises me is that he was, as a minor, allowed by his parents to be there in the first place.

I have a 17 year old son on the school JRROTC rifle team. (If they ever go back). I can picture my own son wanting to help and to do the right thing. I view my job as a parent as being responsible to ensure he isn’t put into a situation that is dangerous or one that is beyond his maturity level to handle. Riots 30 minutes away would certainly qualify as dangerous and needing a high maturity level to navigate.

My firearms are locked in a safe at all times and there is absolutely no way I would ever permit him to remove a rifle or in any way be involved in something like this.

Where are the child’s parents? Do they bear any responsibility for permitting him to be there and in possession Of a firearm in the first place?

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    If thats the case getting shot after a kid gets chased down and he defends himself and shoots a few guys is a consequence also.

First guy he shot was chasing him down throwing objects at him, cornered him...the kid was running away so where is his threat? The sex offender was the threat! Also did you see where the sex offender is yelling racial slurs? The sex offender is white saying "shoot me Ni--er" if i was to say that id get attacked for saying that! But not only are you defending a sex offender but also defending a racist...
    The kid even sticks around to call 911 to try and help the guy he just shot but the mob makes him run. The mob is the next group seen chasing him...the guy with a skateboard tries to hit the kid with it and gets justice in the stomach. There was 3-4 other guys on him and he could have shot all of them but he didnt. Skateboard dude got dealt with , last guy had a pistol pointing at him and he got dealt with...

I'm not defending the people that got shot. Im saying the kids shooting was not justified in my opinion. Now I believe that actions have consequences. The people that died that evening faced their consequences. Their gone and the other guy is a lefty for life. I agree the kid could have done much worst and had opportunity to kill many more so I think he had good intentions as to why he was out there... but It's time for the kid to face his (which he will).

The fact that the police walked by the kid when he tried to put his hands up and turn himself in is a whole nother subject lol. I guess he didnt look like a threat. :)

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    I'm not defending the people that got shot. Im saying the kids shooting was not justified in my opinion. Now I believe that actions have consequences. The people that died that evening faced their consequences. Their gone and the other guy is a lefty for life. I agree the kid could have done much worst and had opportunity to kill many more so I think he had good intentions as to why he was out there... but It's time for the kid to face his (which he will).

The fact that the police walked by the kid when he tried to put his hands up and turn himself in is a whole nother subject lol. I guess he didnt look like a threat. :)

Do you really think at that point the police had a clue of who he was? It was mass confusion, the police had just arrived and were figuring out wtf was going on. The police are not at fault for anything here.

brentC

Jun 14, 2020
    Do you really think at that point the police had a clue of who he was? It was mass confusion, the police had just arrived and were figuring out wtf was going on. The police are not at fault for anything here.

why were the police called? Were they responding to shots fired? At that point hadn't people been shot? Hadn't someone already died? Guy walking with long rifle.. who clearly wasnt a police... I would think the kid would have been stopped.. questioned.. something.. but i guess i'm being unreasonable.. :indiffere

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    why were the police called? Were they responding to shots fired? At that point hadn't people been shot? Hadn't someone already died? Guy walking with long rifle.. who clearly wasnt a police... I would think the kid would have been stopped.. questioned.. something.. but i guess i'm being unreasonable.. :indiffere

I don’t think you are being unreasonable. I’m just not buying that the police were in the wrong here. I believe I read that the kid was one of the first to call 911.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom