• ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    You and I both! I just ordered 30 minutes ago :lol:

Finally got my order in. Thanks!

Jim

We got a half dozen of em sold within 45 minutes of each other..weird. Must be people with the 29th and a mental note to order after they get home from work :shrug:

Tomorrow is the last day to order at this price!

We are currently sold out of BOTH kits as of tonight, but have more on order with RRA which should arrive to us end of this week or beginning of next, so will ship then :party29:.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    No problem, just having an update calms the nerves. I am still waiting for the paperwork processing on my Spikes lowers so no worries.

We generally don't have as much wait for items (most orders ship same day), but them being new products for us, and with the holidays, delayed things substantially.

Also...we've got JoeBob Jerky in stock now. We'll be throwing in sample packs for all the trigger buy guys :thumbsup:

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I read the first half of this and I was all :mad54: I placed my order without getting any jerky!!

Then I read the second half and I was like :party29::party29::party29:

It's good stuff. I've lived off the stuff for a decade. It's a local guy who operates out of a little tiny shop that churns out huge volume. He sells to walgreens all over KS, a bunch of local gas stations and whatnot, and retail all over the US. (Long story short) I broke his daughters tailbone in 6th grade so perhaps I owe him some volume business :lol2:.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    We got a half dozen of em sold within 45 minutes of each other..weird. Must be people with the 29th and a mental note to order after they get home from work :shrug:

I had to make sure I had the money in my account to cover stuff before pulling the trigger on this :lol2: Thanks, I look forward to getting the trigger. I'm buying some handguards from you, too.

Jim

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    Just placed my order, and even added something for my GF's 10/22 (auto bolt release) and couldnt forget the t-shirt :) Can't wait
    thanks again

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Haven't got the shipping notification yet for our second trigger order from RRA, but they should hopefully ship today or tomorrow for those still waiting.

USPS is exponentially faster shipping to Maryland compared to UPS from the boonies :lol2:

Just a heads up for those with triggers/new lowers...I might know a group buy a new distributor for KNS pins on the horizon within the next week ;)

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    Haven't got the shipping notification yet for our second trigger order from RRA, but they should hopefully ship today or tomorrow for those still waiting.

USPS is exponentially faster shipping to Maryland compared to UPS from the boonies :lol2:

Just a heads up for those with triggers/new lowers...I might know a group buy a new distributor for KNS pins on the horizon within the next week ;)

:facepalm:
    ordered 2 sets of pins after i opened my triggers today.... i still need another though.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    :facepalm:
    ordered 2 sets of pins after i opened my triggers today.... i still need another though.

noob1nw8.jpg

:lol2:

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Just got paid and missed it.:mad54:

We had to set a reasonable date for both customers and us to consolidate orders and get the trigger kits in stock. I just reopened the product codes for the group buy. We'll leave em open a few more days since we did run out of initial stock due to the popularity of them. If you want either kit, feel free to order. It'll ship next Tuesday :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom