• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DrunkUncles

Mar 18, 2011
    Edgewater MD
    Morn'n,

I was in your shop last Thursday looking at a Ruger 10/22 takedown. Do y'all still have this gun? If so I'll swing by this afternoon to buy it. (I just making sure its still for sale before I driver out there from Edgewater).

Thanks for the info.

Chris

DrunkUncles

Mar 18, 2011
    Edgewater MD
    Thank y'all this thing is fun!!!

Attachments

• image-3597817942.jpg
      image-3597817942.jpg
      50.9 KB · Views: 460
    • image-2794119016.jpg
      image-2794119016.jpg
      59.4 KB · Views: 467
    • image-2703584218.jpg
      image-2703584218.jpg
      53.1 KB · Views: 460

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    They are fun! I picked mine up from 2A sales a few weeks ago. Dropped in a bolt buffer, KIDD 3 pound single stage trigger, and added a Vortex Sparc. Unofficially, I can neither confirm nor deny if I picked up 4 BX-25 mags at Chantilly. Shot groups at 25 and 50 yards are impressive considering what it is.

Only compliant is that the front sight fell off during my second box of ammo. Ruger only staked one side of the base and you can easily slide the sight out with one finger. You may want to check yours before you go plinking in the woods or the backyard.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    They are fun! I picked mine up from 2A sales a few weeks ago. Dropped in a bolt buffer, KIDD 3 pound single stage trigger, and added a Vortex Sparc. Unofficially, I can neither confirm nor deny if I picked up 4 BX-25 mags at Chantilly. Shot groups at 25 and 50 yards are impressive considering what it is.

Only compliant is that the front sight fell off during my second box of ammo. Ruger only staked one side of the base and you can easily slide the sight out with one finger. You may want to check yours before you go plinking in the woods or the backyard.

Do you need us to send it back to Ruger for you?

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Thanks, but nothing that a spot of Gorilla Glue didn't fix until I figure out what sight to replace it with. Most likely going with something like the Hi-Viz since the little gold bead is hard for my old eyes to see some times.

DrunkUncles

Mar 18, 2011
    Edgewater MD

Thanks for the heads up... So far I've only put a little Pursuit Rimfire 3x9 and run a box of ammo through it.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    A trigger upgrade will do wonders for the 10/22. I am thinking of snazzing mine up with one of these stocks. Most likely it won't fit in the factory bag though.

Attachments

• STK-PAL-CAMO-TD.jpg
      STK-PAL-CAMO-TD.jpg
      24.5 KB · Views: 333

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads