• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Nov 1, 2011
    Over the last several days there have been nearly ninety mini 30 rifles listed for sale by a dealer known as DEARMS. So many listings has me wondering if this is legit or not. Has anyone done business with this dealer? Have you ever seen so many mini 30's listed for sale??

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I've only successfully bought one gun on armslist. The rest are scams. Usually the guy responds with "I'm out of town and the gun is with me so I can't meet in person. But I'll ship it to you" or some similar BS. Usually there's some additional elaborate story attached.

If I inquire about a gun, I say upfront that I want to see it in person and pay cash. Generally there are no takers.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I have a bunch of new mini 30's and they're all with me while I'm outta' town so you can mail me certified funds to this PO Box:

Buncha' nu mini 30's
    PO BOX 1234567890
    Bum-phuque, Eqypt

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    Have you ever seen so many mini 30's listed for sale??
    Sportsman Supply seems to dominate the Mini-30 sales on gunbroker. Generally they sell for a little less than DEARMS.

I don't understand how just a couple retailers seem to have cornered the market on Mini-30's. Most everywhere else on the internet, they are out of stock.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Sportsman Supply seems to dominate the Mini-30 sales on gunbroker. Generally they sell for a little less than DEARMS.

I don't understand how just a couple retailers seem to have cornered the market on Mini-30's. Most everywhere else on the internet, they are out of stock.

Low demand maybe? Like the Mini-14, their main draw used to be their low price. For what they run for nowadays, you can get yourself an AK and have access to a much wider array of mags.

I own one, but only because I'm a total sucker for stainless steel and I've never seen an AK variant in stainless.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    Low demand maybe? Like the Mini-14, their main draw used to be their low price. For what they run for nowadays, you can get yourself an AK and have access to a much wider array of mags.

I own one, but only because I'm a total sucker for stainless steel and I've never seen an AK variant in stainless.

And it is the only Mini that can use a folding stock since it is banned on the .223 model.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I have a bunch of new mini 30's and they're all with me while I'm outta' town so you can mail me certified funds to this PO Box:

Buncha' nu mini 30's
    PO BOX 1234567890
    Bum-phuque, Eqypt

Lou can you hold 3 for me? I'm waiting for a check to clear from Nigeria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom