• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    My friend that has one gun thinks I have a large amount. My wife thinks I have a large amount. Several of my Hooligan friends think I have a good start. I think I have a good start. It is all a matter of perception and perspective.

Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    I have reached Step 1 in that regard. Wife has no idea as to actual number... they are collectively referred to as "all those guns."

Now, if I can just move on to Step 2... "all those gun safes."

You are just a collector of fine gun safes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

JVP409

Jan 31, 2013
    Bel Air
    That pic looks like my last family get together in PA. In fact it looks like ALL my family get togethers. I didn't even know we,wer terrorist. I figured we were red necks or "Mountain folk". Who knew

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Some the responses made me laugh out loud.

I finally got around to breaking down my pile of ammo boxes using a box cutter so as to have them be a bit more discrete in the recycling. My wife said, "do you have a lot of guns?" I said, "oh, this is just ammo, so that when that add a ten cent per round tax, I won't have to buy any."

forgot to answer her question...

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    I also think that unsuspicious behavior should also be reported as being suspicious. If I was up to something, I would do my best to look as normal as possible. Someone who claims to own no guns is probably hiding an arsenal of illegal weapons.

Also, if you were hiding illegal weapons, wouldn't you want to do anything possible to remove suspicion? And what could possibly be better for convincing everyone that you're not stockpiling weapons than joining a gun control group? I think that every member of the Brady Campaign, MAIG, and Maryland Ceasefire should be given a full FBI investigation including a cavity search. If it saves just one life...

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Why are we putting up with this trash? I'm not advocating anything. Just wondering why we put up with it and for how much longer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom