• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Hafer's gunsmithing is moving to a new location!!

Since 2000 Hafer's has been located in the Downsville general store's lower lever and operated our gunsmithing business successfully because of YOU!! Many of you have mentioned: we should expand? or we have out grown our location!
    WELL we finally listened! In March of this year we were lucky enough to find a location that is easily accessible with alot more space! Hafer's has been preparing the new location ever since! The new facility will accommodate a showroom, training and expand our gunsmithing capabilities even more!

this is just a little insight......We will notify the exact address and location as we come to a closer NEW open date! (new thread will start) Hint: route 40 WEST of Hagerstown near Hagerstown speedway.

We want to thank everyone for their support and hope that you will continue to do so! We want to thank Bill of the Downsville store/gunshop for letting Hafer's Gunsmithing Inc. have a start!

Tim Hafer

bigdaddycoolfm

Mar 24, 2014
    Congratualations! I have been trying to get time to come check your shop out and now i have a better reason.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i'll never be able to visit now!
    might as well be cumberland.;)

Tardog

Jan 31, 2013
    Hey Tim, I just realized now I will be able to stand up in the new place without hitting my head!!!!:lol2:

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Tim I am glad to see your business is growing! It is a real accomplishment in the present state of affairs, and is a testament to your customer service.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I have only been to your shop once. I was treated like an old friend. I hope to make it into the new shop when it opens. You are getting closer to me. A few more moves and you will be in my neighborhood. Remember, Cumberland needs a good gun shop.

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    image-458716618.jpg

The entrance

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple