• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    We received a pallet of this stuff with additional pallets inbound. Many many crates, 2 tins per crate. Each tin contains 440 rounds, one crate is 880 rounds. 147grn, copper washed steel case, steel core. An opener is only avail in a full crate.

$125 per tin cash/check
    $240 per crate cash/check

Attachments

• DSC_2892.jpg
      DSC_2892.jpg
      61.7 KB · Views: 600
    • DSC_2894.jpg
      DSC_2894.jpg
      137.4 KB · Views: 742

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Any Dragunov variants still legal?

I dont see why the PSL or even the VEPRs and such are prohibited. I understand they say "Kalashnikov in all forms" but how do they define a Kalash? Does that mean the predecessors its based off of are also prohibited, M1 Garand, M2 Carbine, STG44, etc? If we go by parts commonality the Sporter Saiga and Vepr rifles are not completely interchangeable. What makes a Kalash a Kalash? The Robinson XCR is a Kalash, the entire Sig 551,552,556 lineup are Kalash derivatives. Even the long stroke piston ARs are clearly inspired by the AK. What new tech isnt inspired by old? I dont think they have a leg to stand on. Its too ambiguous.

Who wants a PSL?

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I dont see why the PSL or even the VEPRs and such are prohibited. I understand they say "Kalashnikov in all forms" but how do they define a Kalash? Does that mean the predecessors its based off of are also prohibited, M1 Garand, M2 Carbine, STG44, etc? If we go by parts commonality the Sporter Saiga and Vepr rifles are not completely interchangeable. What makes a Kalash a Kalash? The Robinson XCR is a Kalash, the entire Sig 551,552,556 lineup are Kalash derivatives. Even the long stroke piston ARs are clearly inspired by the AK. What new tech isnt inspired by old? I dont think they have a leg to stand on. Its too ambiguous.

Who wants a PSL?

I would buy a vper in 7.62x54r in a heart beat

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda

Who wants a PSL?

The question isn't just "what is a Kalashnikov," but what is a "Avtomat Kalashnikov" (the law says "Avtomat Kalashnikov semiautomatic rifle in any format" -- and let's set aside the internal contradiction of a semiautomatic automatic rifle). Think that's splitting hairs? Consider the AK-107/108 rifle (Saiga MK-107), which hopefully will soon make it to our shores. It is a "Kalashnikov," but not a "Avtomat Kalashnikov."

Wikipedia said:
    The AK-107 is a Russian 5.45 mm assault rifle developed from the AK-100-series. It features a "balanced" operating system, similar to that used in the AEK-971. In this case, the designation AK does not indicate Avtomat Kalashnikova but Alexandrov/Kalashnikov. The revised designation indicates the incorporation of a new gas system, designed by Youriy Alexandrov, for Kalashnikov-pattern rifles.

What a f**king joke that we even have to have this discussion. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom