• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Believe it or not I passed on this offer. I gotten several of these mags over the last couple months. I believe I have enough for now. (8 of these mags, 2 ten round shorts, 2 promag 10 rds and 4 Plinker Tacticals)

dfens42

Publius
    Jun 7, 2012
    Free America-WV Province
    Believe it or not I passed on this offer. I gotten several of these mags over the last couple months. I believe I have enough for now. (8 of these mags, 2 ten round shorts, 2 promag 10 rds and 4 Plinker Tacticals)

Same here, I have 6 of these longs and 2 shorts now, and 2 more on the way. That is plenty.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Was thinking about trying some 15-22 mags in my dedicated upper. They are definitely easier/quicker to load than the BDM/CMMG mags. You can use this conversion for you lower. Supposed to allow for the bolt to hold open on last round as well.

http://www.redi-mag.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=52

Let me know if this works. Sounds really interesting. I have a 22lr dedicated upper as well. This would of saved me money on the mags I brought for the 22lr Upper. I have more S&W mags, due to think of buying the Camo S&W 15/22 Rifle as well.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Let me know if this works. Sounds really interesting. I have a 22lr dedicated upper as well. This would of saved me money on the mags I brought for the 22lr Upper. I have more S&W mags, due to think of buying the Camo S&W 15/22 Rifle as well.

Pretty good review.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I was getting excited about this then I said, you know what, I have 3 .22 rifles already and don't need anymore. :) I love the concept but I don't think I have the money to sink into another .22 solution I do not really need. But very interesting stuff!!!!! Good to see lefty equipment starting to work its way in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom