• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    The gun is a huge turd, but people blowing their hands off? Wow.

ETA, It could he the FVG Mfgs fault and not the Keltec. Still Keltec KSGS are turds.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The gun is a huge turd, but people blowing their hands off? Wow.

ETA, It could he the FVG Mfgs fault and not the Keltec. Still Keltec KSGS are turds.

The linked article in there claimed it was a ProMag Archangel grip.

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    Buy promag garbage, and that is what you get. In 20 plus years of gun ownership I have bought 1 thing from promag. A saiga drum. After the 5th malfunction on the first drum load, i set the thing down range and put 10 slugs into it. Ordered MD Arms drums and never looked back. I will never own another pro mag item as long as I live. Oh....fvck KelTec too. Their machining looks like they cut monkeys loose on manual mills to make their parts.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Gross.

My fault. You told me what it was, I read the story and the warning and I clicked the link anyway.

:puke2:

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Wonder if they somehow managed to save his hand; or part of it.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    The KSG owner is like, you dawg, I puts a vertical turd on my horizontal turd. Check it yo!

3549007.jpg

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    the shotgun is an effective flesh removal tool... sadly this person removed his own flesh, due to almost entirely stupidity, stupid to put bad equipment on your firearm, stupid to not be in control of your firearm, stupid to not be in control of your own body, stupid to have a gun you can reach in front of and fire it with your hand in front of the muzzle.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I've heard they had problems but what exactly are they? Shame, that gun could be awesome.

Sounds like their vertical grip broke and their hand went forward of the muzzle at the time of discharge.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    the shotgun is an effective flesh removal tool... sadly this person removed his own flesh, due to almost entirely stupidity, stupid to put bad equipment on your firearm, stupid to not be in control of your firearm, stupid to not be in control of your own body, stupid to have a gun you can reach in front of and fire it with your hand in front of the muzzle.

I can't help but think there would have to be multiple levels of, well, let's just call it "negligence", to shoot yourself in the hand with a pump shotgun. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom