• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I didn't hear about this in the news nor see it covered anywhere, but my wife's hairdresser is the mom of a student who was at this shooting on Sept. 14th. Bunch of guys were watching a football game in their off campus house when two guys not associated with the university or the fraternity that these friends all belonged to, banged on the door and demanded to be let in. They then asked for beer and alcohol. The residents turned them away and didn't let them in. Moments later they returned with a gun and shot at the house (I believe from outside). Three of the students who were watching the game were hit (none were killed). From what I got second-had, both the perps were minors. This is what I found on line:

LexiGold

Sep 1, 2022
    Eastern Shore
    Wow! this is a couple blocks from where I live. I've been here 3 years and noticed a decline in the area in that short time. We regularly used to go to the Wawa a block over from the shooting, now we can't even get gas in the daytime without being accosted by homeless people. Last time I was there picking up a hoagie and Salisbury police were arguing with a couple homeless people in the parking lot and the cashier was wearing body armor!! I wouldn't go anywhere near the area after dark.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    My aunt lived their when I was young, and I went to Salisbury 03-08. It's wild to see how damned far the area has fallen since the early 90's. The community fair down by the river used to be pretty awesome. By the time I got to college there, it felt like I was going to get shot or stabbed just hanging out there.

my roomies and I had a place on s division one of my roommates bought as an investment property. It was us 5 guys and a big dog. ALL of our neighbors had break-ins. The girls diagonal to us had a random Hispanic guy jerking in one of their rooms when she woke up. I had a guy threaten me with a handgun tucked in the front of his pants at one of our house parties... he got jazzy-jeffed out the front door. It was the first time I reallllllly felt stupid for not having a gun. Because homeboy was screaming about how he was coming back to shoot up the place. (at the time, I figured it'd be hard to properly secure with our frequent parties so I held off on getting one).

I'm glad almost all of my family GTFOOT.

dieselfarmboy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    Snow Hill, MD
    Wow! this is a couple blocks from where I live. I've been here 3 years and noticed a decline in the area in that short time. We regularly used to go to the Wawa a block over from the shooting, now we can't even get gas in the daytime without being accosted by homeless people. Last time I was there picking up a hoagie and Salisbury police were arguing with a couple homeless people in the parking lot and the cashier was wearing body armor!! I wouldn't go anywhere near the area after dark.
    Guessing you are close to the S curve by the hospital. If so that area has always been rough. I was told by someone who was in the know, that before the hospital expanded to the size it is now, it was offered land out by the stadium and they would of had room to expand for years. If it is not a heart issue most family goes to AGH in Berlin just to avoid that area.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    From what I got second-had, both the perps were minors.
    That's likely why we can't talk about it. The Dems have pushed for this juvenile justice reform act based upon the BLM lie of school to prison pipeline and other nonsense. Now that they've changed the laws and juvenile crime is completely out of control, they can't talk about it. Ruins the narrative, don't ya know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom