• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddtrain

Sep 19, 2012
    Carroll County MD
    I have heard some good things about this company on facebook but I wanted to know if anyone on here has used there uppers. They are pretty inexpensive. I am looking to build 2 AR's for my kids and this is one of the options. It is this or go with a Del-Ton kit.

I know it is NOT a Noveske or something some high end but just looking for a decent shooter.

thanks

http://sandersarmoryusa.com/index.php/product/ar-15-16-parkerized-barrel-upper-package/

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I have bought several barrels from them. Three .223, and a 762x39 with appropriate bolt for AR platform. Had a bit of a shipping error with them that they sent the wrong barrel but they very quickly fixed the issue. I'm happy with the performance but haven't shot past 200 yards. I've been happy with them for my budget builds. If I ever get the time, I want to slap a scope onto the uppers and see what I can get for groupings but who knows when that will happen.

Diesel-Dad

Jun 25, 2016
    HARFORD COUNTY
    we used a sanders armory barrel on my wifes build it has roughly 100 rounds through it and it seems to perform well it held about 1.5 inch group at 100 yards with her shooting. by her standards thats great id like to see tighter groups at 100 yards but she is learning still. we also recieved an incorrect barrel on our initial order and it was quickly corrected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom