• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    The Sanners site says 1100 checkin, with a 1200 start. I hope its right.

Yup, nice catch. I would have been standing around looking like an idiot (kind of like I will when I actually shoot :o). Although there is still some confusion:

:confused:

Attachments

• idpa.jpg
      idpa.jpg
      9.4 KB · Views: 113

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Good seeing DD214 and Braddbdl at what was supposed to be a match today.:rolleyes:

It apparently started at 9am. Everyone was late except those in the know. The Sanners website did say 11:00am with a 12noon start, but obviously wasn't updated recently. Luckily I was just there to watch.

Did get to shoot a bit thanks to DD214 and Braddbdl.:bowdown:

Mrs. DD214 is going to kick everyone's butt when she shoots the qualifier.:draw:

Sun was shining and my hands smell like powder. A good day even though there was no IDPA today.:thumbsup:

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I am so glad I didn't try to make the drive down there. I got home at 1AM and would have had to be up real early to drive down to that section of MD.

Now to find a qualifier in my area.

(Not bashing anyone who posted match info here)

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Good seeing DD214 and Braddbdl at what was supposed to be a match today.:rolleyes:

It apparently started at 9am. Everyone was late except those in the know. The Sanners website did say 11:00am with a 12noon start, but obviously wasn't updated recently. Luckily I was just there to watch.

Did get to shoot a bit thanks to DD214 and Braddbdl.:bowdown:

Mrs. DD214 is going to kick everyone's butt when she shoots the qualifier.:draw:

Sun was shining and my hands smell like powder. A good day even though there was no IDPA today.:thumbsup:

Well, the web site has been a real PITA for ever. Please ask on this forum or PM me for accurate information. Don't go by the web site, at least not for a while. :sad20:

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Well, the web site has been a real PITA for ever. Please ask on this forum or PM me for accurate information. Don't go by the web site, at least not for a while. :sad20:

Fire the webmaster and let someone competent take care of it. I'd do it for free if only so that I won't miss another match like I did today. The current sannerslake.us webmaster = SUCK.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Wish I could have made it down for this one. I have gotten into the habit of showing up early and watching the RO's go through the stages. That way I'm sure to be there on time, and it's always good to help set up if I can.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Fire the webmaster and let someone competent take care of it. I'd do it for free if only so that I won't miss another match like I did today. The current sannerslake.us webmaster = SUCK.

Ya gotta love the driving directions on their web site:

Go to the end of Chancellors Run Road and turn left onto Great Mills Road. Go approximately 1 mile until you see the driving range on the right. Sanners Lane is just before the driving range.

Uh, go passed where I turn? :lol2::sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom