• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tree Rat

Always a good target
    May 20, 2005
    A reminder to all who intend to renew this year that April 30th 2010 is the cut-off for post marked renewals......BUT....you need to have them in by April 9th 2010 to avoid interuptions of access to the club. You send your renewal in after April 9th 2010 and there is no guarantee that you'll have your credentials in time to access the club after May 1, 2010. We have 500 members to renew. New members who have joined after October 1st 2009 are good till April 30th 2011.

The club will conduct a work day on March 27th 2010 and will be closed the entire day. Bring your rakes, shovels, leaf blowers, BIG chain saws and meet at the club house @ 0800. Someone bring donuts and diet Mt. Dew.

The Rifle and Pistol Ranges will be closed all day March 29th & 30th for range maintenance. A contrator will be on-site and we need the ranges COLD for those days.

The WEBSITE will be updated in the next day or so with the information. The club is already marked for the closures. Members should be getting a news letter by EMAIL or snail mail by the end of next week.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programing.

TR

saltydog

Thank You NRA
    Feb 13, 2009
    The State of confusion
    A reminder to all who intend to renew this year that April 30th 2010 is the cut-off for post marked renewals......BUT....you need to have them in by April 9th 2010 to avoid interuptions of access to the club. You send your renewal in after April 9th 2010 and there is no guarantee that you'll have your credentials in time to access the club after May 1, 2010. We have 500 members to renew. New members who have joined after October 1st 2009 are good till April 30th 2011.

The club will conduct a work day on March 27th 2010 and will be closed the entire day. Bring your rakes, shovels, leaf blowers, BIG chain saws and meet at the club house @ 0800. Someone bring donuts and diet Mt. Dew.

The Rifle and Pistol Ranges will be closed all day March 29th & 30th for range maintenance. A contrator will be on-site and we need the ranges COLD for those days.

The WEBSITE will be updated in the next day or so with the information. The club is already marked for the closures. Members should be getting a news letter by EMAIL or snail mail by the end of next week.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programing.

TR

TR, I honestly can't remember if joined after Oct 1st or not? I do know it was late last year in 2009. But I just sent my renewal in this past Friday. If the renewal can be processed even if it is early? Please take the funding now so I can get this done with. I don't have a problem with that as long as you all don't?

I guess I'll be notified if I can't do this yet?

Thanks

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Hey Ploecat. Nice new Avatar you have there!

Thanks for the info by the way. Are you gonna be at Sanner's this coming Saturday? I should be there with my trusty chain-saw. Weather permitting that is.
    Ya, I thought it looked rather annoying :D
    Might be there, probably only for half a day or so. :)

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    I'll try to get out there. Try to clean things up, maybe even get a couple of new member's applications that second sponsor.

P51D

That oughta' do it . . .
    Feb 15, 2009
    Have any of you who've sent in your check received any confirmation that it was received? I sent mine in a while back but it hasn't been cashed yet.

TreeRat - is there a way that I can confirm it was received? I'd sure hate to lose my membership!

Thanks

P51D

PaulK

Jan 18, 2009
    Huntingtown, MD USA
    Have any of you who've sent in your check received any confirmation that it was received? I sent mine in a while back but it hasn't been cashed yet.

TreeRat - is there a way that I can confirm it was received? I'd sure hate to lose my membership!

Thanks

P51D

Yep. I sent in my check last December - I know I was early but I have a crappy memory and I thought of it then - and received my new card about 3 weeks ago.

Tree Rat

Always a good target
    May 20, 2005
    PM with name and I'll check on your status.

I accept payment with factory ammo.

TR

P51D

That oughta' do it . . .
    Feb 15, 2009
    THANK YOU, TreeRat. PM sent.

P51D

Oh yeah, what's your favorite flavor of factory ammo?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom