• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Ill pm you so as not to muddy this thread. I do not like thread pollution.

Thank you for helping to keep this thread on topic.

More information will come out as we start to firm up details. As mr h said, we will also post a punch list of items that will require volunteers for, so all help will be appreciated in this as it will indeed have to be a community effort.

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    Im in and just shared on facebook.

At the risk of sounding like a idiot, what is the point of using the hashtag? I know what it means, just not what it does,

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Im in and just shared on facebook.

At the risk of sounding like a idiot, what is the point of using the hashtag? I know what it means, just not what it does,

It was Hopalong's idea for using it on twitter to get more exposure.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Will be there. Anyone interested in carpooling from Frederick?

Would everyone starting a carpool, please do so in another thread. We are trying to keep this thread clean for information with regards to events planned for 2A Tuesday.

chaz

Aug 28, 2013
    Riva
    T shirt brr

Unless you wear a t- shirt reps will only see crowds. Your money is good in any district ( find one that's in play -- more to come).

But get there....
    As a t shirt idea I saw one that would make a great sign GUN CONTROL WORKS just ask
    with pics of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and a few others. Now to find that t shirt on line . Date saved will be there.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    MSI is preparing flyers to be put out at local events and local FFLs, they will be available in the near future.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    While looking for ammo at a store, I had a good encounter with a retired fellow who had some shotgun shooting buttons on his jacket. I talked him up about the rally on 2/4. He said he has not heard of it but was confident he would through the NRA. Has and/or will the NRA be releasing an email or letter about this event? It could bring some people who only have that information source on their radar.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    While looking for ammo at a store, I had a good encounter with a retired fellow who had some shotgun shooting buttons on his jacket. I talked him up about the rally on 2/4. He said he has not heard of it but was confident he would through the NRA. Has and/or will the NRA be releasing an email or letter about this event? It could bring some people who only have that information source on their radar.

Interesting point, and I've gone ahead and raised it to MSI.

All of these sorts of things are in the planning stages, and will be announced as-appropriate.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom