• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vince55

Vince55
    Aug 10, 2010
    Lusby, Md
    From the Frederick News Post:

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/opinion/display_lte.htm?storyid=137434

Letter to the Editor supporting the right to carry. I can't wait to see what the comments section turns into.
    Bet you'll see the anti-gunners pop up with comments like, "If concealed carry in Maryland is approved, the streets will run with blood." You know, the same things they always come up with that aren't true and proven untrue with statistics that they won't believe. Can't remember the town in Ga. that made it law that every home have a gun, but the crime rate in that town decreased dramatically.

cantonglocker

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 27, 2011
    Pasadena
    June 26, 2012 @ 07:13 AM: armillary

I own guns. I like guns. I feel no need to carry one around with me. Current law allows those with valid needs to obtain carry permits. It's my understanding that more than one of our county commissioners have carry permits. Do they wear their weapons in Winchester Hall? That would be an insult to democracy.

i ****ing hate people around here :mad54:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Frederick is now overrun with lots Mo Co expats who are clueless.That's who will write in to the paper in a total panic. Too bad because native Fredneckians or folks from other real world locations (not MoCo) are smart people for the most part.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Bet you'll see the anti-gunners pop up with comments like, "If concealed carry in Maryland is approved, the streets will run with blood." You know, the same things they always come up with that aren't true and proven untrue with statistics that they won't believe. Can't remember the town in Ga. that made it law that every home have a gun, but the crime rate in that town decreased dramatically.

That would be Kennesaw, GA.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Frederick is now overrun with lots Mo Co expats who are clueless.That's who will write in to the paper in a total panic. Too bad because native Fredneckians or folks from other real world locations (not MoCo) are smart people for the most part.

Man I do love going to Frederick. I was up there last week and went to Barley and Hops with my family for dinner. I was wearing my Ehrlich for Governor shirt and had two people at the restaurant say they liked my shit. If you are a native Fredneck, you may think your town is going down hill, but it is still an oasis for us people who live in Moco.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Man I do love going to Frederick. I was up there last week and went to Barley and Hops with my family for dinner. I was wearing my Ehrlich for Governor shirt and had two people at the restaurant say they liked my shit. If you are a native Fredneck, you may think your town is going down hill, but it is still an oasis for us people who live in Moco.

Man, there is something wrong with those people.:lol2:

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Awesome! Still the only paper aside from the Gazette I'll read. No thanks to the Post.

And some of us MoCo expats very much moved to Fredneck to escape the People's Republic of MoCo led by Chairman Leggett :)

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Awesome! Still the only paper aside from the Gazette I'll read. No thanks to the Post.

And some of us MoCo expats very much moved to Fredneck to escape the People's Republic of MoCo led by Chairman Leggett :)

Unfortunately, many of those you moved away from followed you. Next time lock the door behind you. :D

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Unfortunately, many of those you moved away from followed you. Next time lock the door behind you. :D

Sad but true...the more Acura TLs I see and the less F-150's shows the yuppification of Fredneck is in full swing.

(no offense to Acura TL drivers)

Where are the comments on that letter?

booker

Apr 5, 2008
    Baltimore
    ..the town in Ga. that made it law that every home have a gun, but the crime rate in that town decreased dramatically.

Kennesaw.

"When the law was passed in 1982 there was a substantial drop in crime ... and we have maintained a really low crime rate since then," said police Lt. Craig Graydon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom