• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I am sorry to bring this up, but I was driving south on York Rd out of Sparks/Hunt Valley last week and thought I saw a familiar name. ( Slimey Name at that)

I am sure this is not news to many here, but the %&*head who goes by the name of Robbie Leonard appears to be running for office. I had not thought of his name since 2019/2020, so I looked him up today and sure enough, the Scumbag is running for States Attorney

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Makes me want to PUKE!!!!

A safer Baltimore County starts with accountability​

There’s no office more singularly responsible for how law enforcement interacts in times of crisis, or when families are distressed, than the State’s Attorney’s Office. No other Baltimore County official has such broad discretion to act in ways that directly impact if the laws are administered equitably – or not.

“Whether I’ve sought and won justice for Baltimore children poisoned by lead, helped Eastern Shore community leaders remove a monument glorifying Maryland’s racist past, or supported unemployed Marylanders in receiving their well-earned benefits, I’ve used my knowledge, skills, and experience to help improve people’s lives and make a difference.”
    If elected, I will listen – and be accountable — to the demands and concerns of Baltimore County residents. I will engage and collaborate with those who’ve been directly impacted by the failings of the justice system, whether they are victims of domestic violence, families seeking restorative healing, or individuals returning to community after incarceration.

I am someone who believes that: Black Lives Matter, Women’s Rights Are Human Rights, No Human is Illegal, Science is Real, Love Is Love, Black Trans Lives Matter, Diversity Makes Us Stronger, and Injustice Anywhere Is A Threat To Justice Everywhere. With your support, I will be a State’s Attorney who will be guided by these values every day I have the privilege of serving the people of Baltimore County.

It’s time for a State’s Attorney who supports needed reforms to build trust between communities and police, not someone who testifies against those reforms, squandering the opportunity to restore community confidence.

—Robbie Leonard

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Meet the Doxer. Robbie Leonard

Robbie has spent over a decade fighting for justice in Baltimore area courtrooms and knows what is needed to bring fairness and transparency to the Baltimore County State’s Attorney office.
    Born in Baltimore, Robbie grew up in Cockeysville, Maryland, where he attended Warren Elementary, Cockeysville Middle, and Dulaney High Schools.
    He graduated from Towson University with a degree in political science and earned his law degree at the University of Baltimore School of Law. During law school, Robbie got a head start on trial practice as a Rule 16 Student Attorney with the Office of the Public Defender in Baltimore City.
    Robbie was promoted to Assistant Public Defender upon graduation from law school and became well-known as a fearless trial lawyer who zealously advocated for his clients in district, circuit, and juvenile courts. He also worked on the Public Defender’s government relations team to explain the impact of proposed laws to the Maryland Legislature.
    Since 2012, Robbie has successfully transitioned to civil litigation where he has won several million-dollar verdicts on behalf of lead-poisoned children in Baltimore. His courtroom success has motivated insurance companies to settle dozens of cases instead of going to trial. Robbie is a member of the Maryland Association for Justice, American Association for Justice, and the Baltimore County Bar Association. He also serves as Adjunct Faculty in the Legal Studies department at the Community College of Baltimore County.
    Robbie is an active member of his community. He served on the Baltimore County Board of Parks and Recreation from 2014-2018 to make sure that our kids enjoy the same opportunities that he had growing up. He has also mentored youth with Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.
    Robbie has deep roots in the Maryland Democratic Party. He currently serves as Secretary of the MD Democratic Party and as a member of the Democratic National Committee. Robbie has also served as Chair of the Baltimore County Democratic Party, as an alternate delegate to the Democratic National Convention, and was a member of the Electoral College.
    Robbie lives with his family in Towson.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Thank you for this, eruby

Email sent.

Dear scumbag in reality, masquerading as a moderate Comptroller Franchot,

This slimy weasel maggot poltroon Foxwell debacle is hurting your chances for election to any future office in our shitty statist gulag Maryland. Many conservatives, both Republican, and Independent cannot abide by Joe Assbag's Mr. Foxwell's actions.

You seem to relish like a jack-booted, brownshirt condone the actions of Mr. f%ckhead Foxwell.

I urge you to draw and quarter release Mr. Foxwell immediately from employ.

Now go get your fu%kin' shinebox Respectfully,

eruby

info@franchot.com
    pfranchot@marylandtaxes.gov

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads