SB1 (2023) - Criminal Law - Wearing, Carrying, or Transporting Firearms - Restrictions (Gun Safety Act of 2023)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Bottom line from the 2A community should be NO. No. NO. There is no compromise on the 2A and Bruen makes that clear. No. No. No. We will not compromise. We are not going to play nice here. It gets us nowhere. Once this passes, it will only get worse next year.

Never interrupt your opponent when they are busy making a mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes and yes.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Can someone ask Mark P to just tell these fools we are still going to sue for an immediate injunction anyway? They need to realize this isn’t going to stand.

No, they don't need any warning

Abuck

Ultimate Member
    Can someone ask Mark P to just tell these fools we are still going to sue for an immediate injunction anyway? They need to realize this isn’t going to stand.

I don’t know the who’s who of your legislators, but the older gentleman just did tell them that’s what’s going to happen basically. Then there was a comment about a statement from the AG to be read. That should be a real treat.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Policy does not equal law. Waldstreicher is such a liar. He knows that these places are seat of government and/or have police located there. I don't give a shit if he "rejects" places or not. Law is law. Policy is fantasy.

Derek

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Mar 7, 2017
    Denton, MD
    Policy does not equal law. Waldstreicher is such a liar. He knows that these places are seat of government and/or have police located there. I don't give a shit if he "rejects" places or not. Law is law. Policy is fantasy.
    But you have to say it in his valley girl accent.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Still would rather see the rhetorical enfilade of return fire we saw at the 2/6 bill hearing, the day the liars lost.

Unfortunately this de-tuned “exchange“ during the voting session is part of the MGA scam.

Our Constitutional rights are always up for sale, and their show must go on as the Chairman clearly stated today.

Abuck

Ultimate Member
    Here in PA we can carry in polling places, even open carry. I’ve carried in every election the last 30+ years. Imagine that, being able to exercise several of your constitutional rights, while you participate in the election process of those that will govern you.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    They are absolutely passing this in spite of Bruen. The Chair just said an hour ago he wished we had a different supreme court. These people are such liars.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    What was Waldstreicher's third fanciful and unconstitutional criteria?

1. Heightened emotions
    2. Diminished capacities
    3. ?
    4. Comparative time-space burden

What was the third one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67