SB1 (2023) - Criminal Law - Wearing, Carrying, or Transporting Firearms - Restrictions (Gun Safety Act of 2023)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Wes Moore is not signing that piece of crap bill, best to ignore it and let it roll in. That way good or bad he can distance himself from it.

We all know when it goes in effect more people will die and the dying won't somehow stop like the dumb azzes that voted it in.
    Barry O Moore has presidential aspirations and will take over ruining whatever is left of America
    It'd be one thing if Gov. Moore remained silent or stalled, but he just publicly announced he would sign it. He wants to own this:

When talking about violent crime, the first-term governor said illegal firearms were part of the problem, though he said he doesn’t think there needs to be a conversation about only tackling one of the concerns when it comes to weapons.

“There’s no reason for people to bring firearms into hospitals, and churches and schools,” Moore said, adding tackling the violence problem can be an “all of the above” approach.

“We’ve got to address the issue of the guns that continue to flood our neighborhoods,” he added.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    It'd be one thing if Gov. Moore remained silent or stalled, but he just publicly announced he would sign it. He wants to own this:

When talking about violent crime, the first-term governor said illegal firearms were part of the problem, though he said he doesn’t think there needs to be a conversation about only tackling one of the concerns when it comes to weapons.

“There’s no reason for people to bring firearms into hospitals, and churches and schools,” Moore said, adding tackling the violence problem can be an “all of the above” approach.

“We’ve got to address the issue of the guns that continue to flood our neighborhoods,” he added.
    Well than, his political reasons i don't understand but he knows what he is looking for. He is wrong about all of it, but really it does not matter Oprah and the likes will support him to the highest office. BHO 2.0
    We are in evil times.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD

Anthony Brown was also certain he'd be Governor one day too.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    I agree... he is not afraid to have his name on this... even if it gets overturned, it is worth its weight in gold in virtue signaling and Bloomberg/Soros funding.
    Yup. There's always more money in the grift.

"We tried but the system failed us again. Send us more money."

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    I agree... he is not afraid to have his name on this... even if it gets overturned, it is worth its weight in gold in virtue signaling and Bloomberg/Soros funding.
    Gov. Moore requested and took his oath to office on two bibles, one his preacher grandfather's, the other formally belonging to Frederick Douglas. I doubt Frederick Douglas would approve of how he's bowing to Bloomberg/Soros money. Of course that would apply to AG Brown and all of the other MGA Democrats as well.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Gov. Moore requested and took his oath to office on two bibles, one his preacher grandfather's, the other formally belonging to Frederick Douglas. I doubt Frederick Douglas would approve of how he's bowing to Bloomberg/Soros money. Of course that would apply to AG Brown and all of the other MGA Democrats as well.
    Frederick Douglass and all other minorities were the precise targets of early gun control. Guess Moore is a racist

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    I saw Wes Moore during the Towson Independence day parade last year when he was campaigning. I'm 95% sure he was carrying while walking in the parade. He was printing so much that i even made a comment to my fiance about it.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Good snippet about Douglas in this article from several years ago, and as related to the McDonald court case:

1681311334930.png

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Then how can Wal Mart sell weapons

so if most brick and mortar stores don't post CC OK they will have to go out of business?
    Walmart can sell guns because they are the "owner" of the building. Presumably, they are also ok with the customer taking possession and walking out the door and have thus given permission for that purpose

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom