SB1 - Injunctive relief is provided for private property, locations that sell alcohol, and public demonstrations.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    Maybe instead of all the "eat a bag of dicks" pats on the back we are giving ourselves it would be more appropriate to take an opportunity to reach out to those who don't agree with us. Might be a chance to convert some to our cause instead of looking like a bunch of a??holes celebrating a small battle as if they won the war.
    No,they are apathetic towards us.

No remorse for tyrants-period.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Maybe instead of all the "eat a bag of dicks" pats on the back we are giving ourselves it would be more appropriate to take an opportunity to reach out to those who don't agree with us. Might be a chance to convert some to our cause instead of looking like a bunch of a??holes celebrating a small battle as if they won the war.
    You must be a hoot at parties.

I don’t know what war you’re watching, but this is a fairly big victory. We have a long way to go. MSI most certainly deserves a victory lap, and some celebration. We can get back to the hand-wringing on Monday.

Lighten-up Francis.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Yeah, they are a rational bunch of folks, and truly listen to our reasoning and thusly make intelligent choices on the matter based on the facts and their own logic. NOT!

What color is the sky in your fantasy world? Nobody that spitefully and willfully takes my Constitutional rights from me, especially after the Bruen decision, gets a single ounce of respect from me. Nobody.

Those that willfully put me and those I care for in physical jeopardy, due to the lack of understanding or outright willful disregard for the lives of the public they’ve been sworn to defend, can frankly eat a bag of actual dicks.

fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    It means WaldstreiKKKer can eat a bag of dicks.
    Or more eloquently:
    fa934b82a9d7deb1a3cb8ccf1ed168ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    I was able to go to two Man-Up Mondays in Annapolis during the last legislative session. I got to see in person the level of contempt that our "representatives" have for us. Many others here are way more involved than I am and have been disrespected, lied to, and kicked out of hearings for years. They've more than earned the right to offer up a bag or two of dicks.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

Nah. They should get what they give.

Two thirds of MD voters are indoctrinated haters. The only thing that will get some of them thinking is a close encounter of the Thug kind. Even that is insufficient to change some "minds".

LAC_MD

Oct 18, 2022
    Towson
    Wasn't there something about carrying in vehicles with a permit? Having to keep them locked up during transport? Is that still on the table?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    Never heard such… I hope not only people who want that is car jackers

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Wasn't there something about carrying in vehicles with a permit? Having to keep them locked up during transport? Is that still on the table?
    You're thinking of the Montgomery County law that makes it virtually impossible to carry normally while traveling throughout the county (by virtue of crossing through hundreds of prohibiting sensitive places, like any time you're with 100 yards of an endangered bird, any sort of frozen yogurt retailer, and any residence that has any "vote democrat" sign in their yard).

MoCo's law would have you move your hogleg into closed storage in order to avoid alarming all those people as you drive by. This law is ALSO being challenged, and the judge involved says he'll weigh in once the sea levels rise more than one foot or the organic quinoa goes on sale at Whole Foods, whichever comes first.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'm not lawyer but when I read "Injunctive relief is provided for private property, locations that sell alcohol, and public demonstrations." I read that to be, that until the case is settled, someone with a wear and carry can carry at a place that sells alcohol and on private property without specific permission.

Private Property generally open to the public . The section about private Homes remains .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom