• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I should never subject myself to watching this stuff live. At least not without having my wife pick up a home AED machine and reading the manual first.

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    Kathy Szeliga was dead to me

I don't remember why

Maybe a Fat Larry sucker egg , or maybe one of her (many) votes

Getting old is bullshitt
    She voted to take away the Sons of Confederate tags, as well she got caught up in voting for the Red Flag law before the 2A community jumped on everyone. She was the WHIP at the time and most of the GOP followed her lead. But they had a chance to rectify the vote. Her statement was - No one contacted us about the bill to say not to vote for it. Haha. But maybe she's learned

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Kathy Szeliga was dead to me

I don't remember why

Maybe a Fat Larry sucker egg , or maybe one of her (many) votes

Getting old is bullshitt
    Don't really know where she is on the GOP Purity-Test-O-Meter. But she called out the Ds on the BS with regard to this bill. Kept it short and sweet. Kipke is doing much more of a dissertation - looking at both the broad constitutional/philosophical and the nitty-gritty details. Might as well be explaining it to the trees outside the building, of course.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    april fleming miller currently proposing an amendment where you're exempted if you have a restraining order against someone else. Let's see dems vote against this and then claim to stand for women. Brilliant strategy. Keep proposing extremely specific amendments for vulnerable groups and force democrats to vote against the right of these groups to protect themselves.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I guess DV victims don't get a chance to protect themselves, because somehow that makes them more vulnerable.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I understand her strategy. But with Red Flags laws I just dont like the carve out.
    Clippinger right now is arguing that the abusers can get restraining orders against the victims and get their rights back. He is arguing what we claim all the time is the danger of red flag laws... again, I love the strategy.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I guess DV victims don't get a chance to protect themselves, because somehow that makes them more vulnerable.
    DV victims are one of the demonrat party's reasons to exist. Just like with "everything is racist" (you can't survive without my benevolence GIVING you something), if DV victims could defend themselves, there would be less of a "need" for demonrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom