• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cjroman

Apr 4, 2012
    Calvert County
    I facepalmed so hard at the DU callout in the restricted ammo section I may have concussed myself.

Seriously, DU? WTF are our legislators thinking?

I didn't think the marijuana bill was signed into law yet.

Dec 31, 2012
    If you can't use steel shot for duck hunting maybe depleted uranium would suffice?
    oh damn, they banned that too and I was just going to stop by Walmart and pick some up...

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    The plan for Amendment #2 (Restricted Ammo) is the federal relation. At least it was supposed to be on Friday.

Dec 31, 2012
    "suffer from a mental disorder as defined in 10-101(F)(2) of the Health-General Article
    AND
    has a history of violent behaviour against the person or another"

that is one very important AND for many many people

Otherwise you visit the doc when you're a bit down and you lose your rights.

10-101(F)(2)
    (f)(1) "Mental disorder" means a behavioral or emotional illness that results from a psychiatric or neurological disorder.
    (2) "Mental disorder" includes a mental illness that so substantially impairs the mental or emotional functioning of an individual as to make care or treatment necessary or advisable for the welfare of the individual or for the safety of the person or property of another.

"make care or treatment necessary or ADVISABLE"
    Take a pill or have a doc tell you that you should take a pill and it's all over without the AND in the proposed law.

ddeanjohnson

autodidact
    Aug 21, 2010
    You have to either be logged in to Facebook or Scribd for the download to work. I don't do either.

Well, since you can't read the bill, I'll explain that under the latest version, the broomhandle Mauser you use for an icon would not be a banned "copycat" weapon, but the Finnish variant with the longer fixed magazine will be banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom