• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Well, it's over. Lets start working out the best way to circumvent the intent of the law within the letter of the law.

-Jim

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Well, it's over. Lets start working out the best way to circumvent the intent of the law within the letter of the law.

-Jim

Jim, I will be happy to email with you about it as we have the same kind of interests... but I think you stepped on a hornets nest posting that right now.

Have you seen the final bill as amended yet? Without the final version out, its hard to see any loop holes. Of course the big question that seems still unanswered is if SBRs get caught in this law...

Oh and I taught my 3 year old how to crank my PKM MG belt loader! So now I can load a 250rd PKM belt in like half the time! It takes him about the same amount of time to crank as it does me to open up the next paper wrapped 20rd grouping of 7.62x54r! How much would the gun grabbers love a video of that!

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Jim, I will be happy to email with you about it as we have the same kind of interests... but I think you stepped on a hornets nest posting that right now.

Have you seen the final bill as amended yet? Without the final version out, its hard to see any loop holes. Of course the big question that seems still unanswered is if SBRs get caught in this law...

Oh and I taught my 3 year old how to crank MG belt loader! So now I can load a 250rd PKM belt in like half the time! It takes him about the same amount of time to crank as it does me to open up the next paper wrapped 20rd grouping of 7.62x54r! How much would the gun grabbers love a video of that!

Final version is here: http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2013RS/bills/sb/sb0281e.pdf

Hold comments until signature is dry please. There is a lot to discuss, but not now.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    You are correct!!

But I just can't help but wonder if there is any (legal) way we can create pressure to generate a veto on this.

We can't have him pocket it--in MD that's a pass, and it becomes law (unlike the FedSide).

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    You are correct!!

But I just can't help but wonder if there is any (legal) way we can create pressure to generate a veto on this.

We can't have him pocket it--in MD that's a pass, and it becomes law (unlike the FedSide).

Then we can laugh at his idiotic loss. And use their words against them.

I, for one, can't wait for the Hitler speech he is going to give while signing it... Let them have this victory. We will prevail.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Look, I didn't mean it personally. :o I was concerned about amendments being added to bills that are still pending.

Just trying to contribute instead of lurking.

Totally agreed! And a good addition/point, Welcome to the forum!

I, for one, am not resting until they shut down the session. There's plenty of other 2A related bills not closed out yet for them to amend/pass.

kehvN

Dec 28, 2012
    Harford County
    Non-compliance will be the strongest form of opposition, not circumvention.

All heed the wisdom of those advising silence until this has become law.

Then we can laugh at his idiotic loss. And use their words against them.

I, for one, can't wait for the Hitler speech he is going to give while signing it... Let them have this victory. We will prevail.

I too will watch an listen to their coverage and speeches, they have that right because that amendment wasn't gutted. We didn't win this battle but it ain't over yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom