• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    Called muse and Gettys offices. The Muse office was very nice and wanted my info. Gettys office didn't even let me spell my last name before trying to get me off the phone.

EVOIXGSR

Straight Baller Status
    Mar 13, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    emails sent...to EVERYONE:

As a registered voter, I wish to voice my opinion that I FUNDAMENTALLY OPPOSE Senate Bill 281, as well as any and all elected officials who would support this legislation that I view as an attack on my right to protect myself and my loved ones.

EVOIXGSR

Straight Baller Status
    Mar 13, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    when the hearing starts, you will see a icon in the "LIVE" column that you can click. looks like they start just after 1pm most days.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Called muse and Gettys offices. The Muse office was very nice and wanted my info. Gettys office didn't even let me spell my last name before trying to get me off the phone.

That is strange, I spoke with one of the staff for about a minute and he took my full name. I am one of his constituents, though.

The staffer told me that Getty is opposed to the bill in it's entirety, and opposed to it with the present amendments. The staffer also said that the votes are split with Zirkin being the swing. I know this is contrary to the OP, but I am just relaying the information I've been given.

Song Dog

Jan 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore -Delmarva
    Trying to confirm if the Committee Hearing scheduled for today has been delayed and/or postponed until tomorrow as "rumors" flying around Bill being "re-worked" or "admended" ?

those in the "inner circle" know if this is true or not ?

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Trying to confirm if the Committee Hearing scheduled for today has been delayed and/or postponed until tomorrow as "rumors" flying around Bill being "re-worked" or "admended" ?

those in the "inner circle" know if this is true or not ?

Rumors, as we know, aren't 'worth the paper they're writ on'...

:D

All I can really tell you is that it's likely that the "Regularly scheduled hearings" will take place before any vote on SB281.

Nothing is guaranteed, of course, and things could change at any time.

We'll know when we know...

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Done. At what point to they file harassment charges? I've contacted them almost every day. I'm sure I'm on some sort of watch list now.

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    Alright well you all know better than me, I was pulling information from various threads on this mdshooters but since it seems like Getty is opposed I will change the OP.

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    Did it change? Because the email from MSI has the subject "Senate Committee to Vote Today on 2A Disenfranchisement" and the first line of the email is "Senate Bill 281 Vote Today! Call Now!"

And I got an email from NRA-ILA that states "This Thursday, the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee is set to vote on Senate Bill 281"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom