• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe3165

Escaped to SC
    Feb 23, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    This would be great!
    I believe that "constitutional carry" applies to all eligible gun owners whether or not you're a SC resident. Not sure of any reciprocity bills in the works as of now.

http://palmettogunrights.org/political/bill-tracking

BTW...Lee Bright is the state senator who sponsored this bill, and he's running against RINO Lindsey Graham in the primary, and has a great chance...keep an eye on this race! :party29:

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    That settles it ... I've been looking at property in Aiken, SC (just north of Augusta, GA). If I'm forced into retirement, there isn't much left for me here work-wise.

Does anyone have any 'skinny' on the Aiken area ... well, beside SC having a smoking-hot Gov who knows her way around firearms ? :thumbsup:

I live close to Aiken.. Its not a bad area.. P.M. me if you want to chat.. I know another member here that just moved near me as wekl...

Feb 28, 2013
    I would def try to run her for prez if the dems run hildebeast

The feminazis would do the same to her that they did with Sarah Palin, because we all know it simply isn't possible for a woman to be both successful AND attractive.:rolleyes:

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    The feminazis would do the same to her that they did with Sarah Palin, because we all know it simply isn't possible for a woman to be both successful AND attractive.:rolleyes:
    Ya know, isn't it about time we told the feminazis to STFU and kick them out of the drivers seat? Exactly what does anyone gain by giving two sh*ts about what they say? Who decided to indulge their opinion as being worth more than week old sock lint?

XRider

Aug 9, 2010
    Surfside Beach SC
    I already own a house down there and I am working out the details and am planning to be become a full time SC resident by August. My wife may be moving there next month when she no longer has a job so she can buy anything I may want to borrow...

FYI

I looked into it and you can continue collecting Md unemployment even if you move to another state, provided you are looking for and are available for employment in your new location.

SB281 Blaster

Feb 4, 2014
    Queenstown
    Wait a minute. She is the governor of S. Carolina and we have been living with MOM in Maryland instead? At some point I have to think I'm the stupid one for staying here. Over the last fifty years I have built my life here practically with my own two hands. When my last child is out of the house, I'm out of here.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    She might be one of the best people the Republican party could run.

A female, immigrant candidate. I'm sure they will attack her like Palin though, but I wonder if she might be more real.

Easy CZ

Feb 7, 2014
    Oklahoma
    SC Governor Nikky Haley Will Sign Gun Control Reform Bill
    t

Nikki HaleyThe generally pro-gun Nikky Haley has announced, via Facebook, that she will sign S308, which will change carry rights for the better in South Carolina.

Once the bill becomes law, carry permit holders will be able to legally carry their firearms in restaurants and bars that serve alcohol. However, carriers are not permitted under law to consume alcohol while carrying.

Awesomesauce.

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    She might be one of the best people the Republican party could run.

A female, immigrant candidate. I'm sure they will attack her like Palin though, but I wonder if she might be more real.

She's not an immigrant. She's a native of South Carolina.

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    Yes... born of Indian immigrant parents.

That's correct. A subtle but important distinction. She wouldn't be able to run for President if she was an immigrant. And I sure would vote for her if she did.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Thing is, I'm not sold on the possibility that Rs are yet willing to run a woman at the top of the ticket.

West/Haley trips my trigger, even though it's a double-SE bundle.

West has been labeled as a tea party extremist. Haley/West would be more like it.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon

AND a minority.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Haley

Haley was born Nimrata Nikki Randhawa in Bamberg, South Carolina, on January 20, 1972, to an Indian Sikh family. Her parents, Ajit Singh Randhawa and Raj Kaur Randhawa, are immigrants from Amritsar District, Punjab, India. She has two brothers, Mitti and Charan, and a sister, Simran.

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    She's awesome
    gun24n-4-web.jpg

gun24n-3-web.jpg

I would like to help her with her horrible stance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom