• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Black G10 handle, black DLC blade, S45VN steel. $148 and no sales tax. National Knives. These guys are on the up and up. No fakes from this place. This knife goes for $185 everywhere else.

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    Black G10 handle, black DLC blade, S45VN steel. $148 and no sales tax. National Knives. These guys are on the up and up. No fakes from this place. This knife goes for $185 everywhere else.

Apparently it goes for $185.50 at NationalKnives too.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Screenshot 2022-10-11 221349.png

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I've fallen out of love with all the SxxV metals. I sharpen my Pro Tech daily! However I would like another Benchmade Casbah auto

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016

If you qualify, Spyderco OpFocus is 50% off MSRP. Not for resale, 10 purchases per year.
    Thanks for the heads up! What would you recommend for a good field dressing/hunting knife? I use a fixed Morakniv that does the trick (for 8 bucks), but I could go a little fancier...

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Thanks for the heads up! What would you recommend for a good field dressing/hunting knife? I use a fixed Morakniv that does the trick (for 8 bucks), but I could go a little fancier...
    Others would know better than I for that. I use a Spyderco Endura for my EDC and I have several others. I don't currently have any of their fixed blades though.

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    Others would know better than I for that. I use a Spyderco Endura for my EDC and I have several others. I don't currently have any of their fixed blades though.
    I have a cheap Walmart clearance special that does the trick well enough. It'll get through field dressing one deer without needing to be resharpened. Cheap steel, but it stays sharp.
    Eta: forgot to mention it's a Spyderco.

Last edited:

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Spyderco uses Id.me for verification.

If you haven’t signed up, you’re missing out on a lot of sweet deals and cash back offers for not just military and 1st Responders but Medical Professionals, Teachers, Students and General Public too

www.Id.me

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Unless you’re gonna “pass it down” no need for a fancy skinning knife. I made 2 out of blanks they are amazing and i got like $85 into two knives. I gut with a leatherman.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Spyderco uses Id.me for verification.

If you haven’t signed up, you’re missing out on a lot of sweet deals and cash back offers for not just military and 1st Responders but Medical Professionals, Teachers, Students and General Public too

www.Id.me
    Seconded. ID.me is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom