• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    hey instead of replacing words that arent true why dont you all shut your mouths I had it with the bash and bull shit it needs to stop. go bash someone else!!!!!!!!!!!! ban me if you want its all bull shit!!!! CELL PHONE IS A THING IN THE PAST SO DROP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY HOUSE MY BUSINESS MY RULES LIVE WITH IT OR DON'T!!!!!!!!!!
    AND INSTEAD OF BEING KEYBOARD commando'S WHY DON'T YOU COME AND SAY IT TO MY FACE?

internet-rage-250x300.jpg

Billcw

Ultimate Member
    Oct 26, 2008
    Hanover,md
    hey instead of replacing words that arent true why dont you all shut your mouths I had it with the bash and bull shit it needs to stop. go bash someone else!!!!!!!!!!!! ban me if you want its all bull shit!!!! CELL PHONE IS A THING IN THE PAST SO DROP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY HOUSE MY BUSINESS MY RULES LIVE WITH IT OR DON'T!!!!!!!!!!
    AND INSTEAD OF BEING KEYBOARD commando'S WHY DON'T YOU COME AND SAY IT TO MY FACE?

Well lets see ... I would be glad to .. your buiness has tried to get friends of mine fired .. customers have been talked down to in your store and comments made about thier choice in firearms ..

Oh and if you have a buisnes you need toget thicker skin because if you cnanot handle what people think of your place then maybe you need to think about what they are saying and Fix it ..

Billcw

Ultimate Member
    Oct 26, 2008
    Hanover,md
    Sorry Kid i am far from being a keyboard commando .. The members on here who know me personally know this .. I havent come to your store because of the way people including myself were treated .

So learn from this .. the people who have made comments on this forum about your store have been there . Have shared thier experiences . so if you do not like the truth either fix it or leave .

When I worked for one of the local shops if someone on this forum had an issue and was valid I would do my best to take it to my boss and share what went on and we would try an fix this so it didnt happen again .

IF it was BS I would call them on it ..

SO after all this your little 2 year old temper tantrim shows you have learned nothing ..

YOu have ran your boss has ran his mouth about local gunsmith and tried to get one of his people fired . Both have good standing in this community and have been around for awhile plus they are not in the market of putting people down or saying anything about them unless they have some merrit .

SO why havent you taken what has gone on and maybe fix some of these issues .

hk21guy

Nov 12, 2009
    glen burnie/pasadena
    Are you aware of the issues at SF or do you think the business is perfect? I'm not trying to start anything with you on an individual level. I'm just curious.

see a person like you i could deal with. Yes i know we are not perfect and yes i know we are stricked. No i don't think we are perfect no one is. I will willing to change some more things around but not much. I gave everyone on here a chance to pm me and tell me what they would like changed and got nothing.:sad20:

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    annihilation-time said:
    Are you aware of the issues at SF or do you think the business is perfect? I'm not trying to start anything with you on an individual level. I'm just curious.

Come on, he specifically asked that the TREAD be closed. :lol2:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    see a person like you i could deal with. Yes i know we are not perfect and yes i know we are stricked. No i don't think we are perfect no one is. I will willing to change some more things around but not much. I gave everyone on here a chance to pm me and tell me what they would like changed and got nothing.:sad20:

If SF was my business, I would take this opportunity to improve the image of the business. I understand you're angry, but your anger stems from us being vocal about our experiences at SF. I've had issues with SF as well, but if things change I may return. You have the ability to turn this into a positive thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom