• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    hey instead of replacing words that arent true why dont you all shut your mouths I had it with the bash and bull shit it needs to stop. go bash someone else!!!!!!!!!!!! ban me if you want its all bull shit!!!! CELL PHONE IS A THING IN THE PAST SO DROP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY HOUSE MY BUSINESS MY RULES LIVE WITH IT OR DON'T!!!!!!!!!!
    AND INSTEAD OF BEING KEYBOARD commando'S WHY DON'T YOU COME AND SAY IT TO MY FACE?

Well, being far from a keyboard commando myself, I'll tell you straight up that you guys run a bush league operation that turns off even the most ardent of supporters of gun rights and gun shops in this state....namely me.

I'll also tell you straight up that word for word verbatim out of the mouth of someone working the counter came this statement, "HKs are shit and I would never use anything other than a SIG to clear a house." That being while my HK was laying on the counter being pawed over by the same scrawny little runt.

I promptly took my piece of shit HK right back to my car and drove to On Target where I eventually got a membership and bought at least three more guns.

Your business's words, no one else's.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Ok this is old let's let it go guys. I am outta here and this tread need to be shut down and deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

You own the problem. No one else.

ke3gk

HAM from U.N.C.L.E.
    Aug 27, 2007
    Glen Burnie
    Well there - see - looks like a little progress is being made to clear some things up.

Who or what are we fighting for or against ?

Is it MD Shooters VS Select Fire or are we fighting for something else ?

Freedom ? Right to carry ? America ?

I think it's time to move forward, clear up (or try to clear up) any ill feelings and get back to the cause. I'm not for badmouthing anyone on this forum and I don't take sides. And it hurts us to do so.

If your feelings were hurt at Select Fire - then it looks like HK21GUY is willing to hear your complaints.

Bad choice of words above ^ ... it needs to say - "If you have a problem with Select Fire ..."

Hol3shot

Sweet...
    Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena MD
    Well there - see - looks like a little progress is being made to clear some things up.

I think it's time to move forward, clear up (or try to clear up) any ill feelings and get back to the cause. I'm not for badmouthing anyone on this forum and I don't take sides. And it hurts us to do so.

If your feelings were hurt at Select Fire - then it looks like HK21GUY is willing to hear your complaints.

I'm sure everyone thanks you for such eloquent post that solved so much by saying a whole lot of nothing, while also ending with a condescending attempt at reason. :sad20:

I actually went to SF and didn't have such a bad time. The Dad was there though.

After reading this thread I couldn't imagine why I would ever patronize a business that would post such CRAZINESS online.
    Then to think it is all solved and everyone can hug and move on from one comment about them now being RATIONAL?

I'm all about giving breaks when someone screws up, but to think it is going to be solved by someone admitting fault and saying now they want to fix everything. :rolleyes:

The proof is in the pudding. Or as my Grandpa taught me, don't tell me...show me.

EDIT - I'd like to see them turn things around. Kudos to anyone that can do that after so much bad publicity and an already jaded customer base.
    It can happen though given time and doing the right thing for the right reason.
    I'd return if I saw a change happen. I'm always up for given second chances, especially when the change and management rework is genuine.

EDIT -
    After thinking about this - I really couldn't care less whether they turn their business around, but didn't want to seem like an ass. But I really could give two sh!ts if they turned their business around now or not. I still wouldn't patronize them. There is no reason to when you already have businesses that are just that - A BUSINESS, not a high school locker room with guns and ego's.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

:rolleyes:

Hol3shot

Sweet...
    Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena MD
    EDIT -
    After thinking about this - I really couldn't care less whether they turn their business around, but didn't want to seem like an ass. But I really could give two sh!ts if they turned their business around now or not. I still wouldn't patronize them. There is no reason to when you already have businesses that are just that - A BUSINESS, not a high school locker room with guns and ego's.

Sometimes there are just businesses that are meant to linger and dwindle out of existence due to lack of ability on the proprietors part.
    If they didn't learn anything from the whole cell phone fiasco, I can't imagine this would be any different.
    Especially if their PR person comes on the biggest shooter forum in Maryland and says the kind of things he has, and then expects it to all go away by "meeting people and talking about it". lol

hk21guy

Nov 12, 2009
    glen burnie/pasadena
    Well, being far from a keyboard commando myself, I'll tell you straight up that you guys run a bush league operation that turns off even the most ardent of supporters of gun rights and gun shops in this state....namely me.

I'll also tell you straight up that word for word verbatim out of the mouth of someone working the counter came this statement, "HKs are shit and I would never use anything other than a SIG to clear a house." That being while my HK was laying on the counter being pawed over by the same scrawny little runt.

I promptly took my piece of shit HK right back to my car and drove to On Target where I eventually got a membership and bought at least three more guns.

that kid doesnt even work there any more and hasn't in about 4 years....

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I'm sure everyone thanks you for such eloquent post that solved so much by saying a whole lot of nothing, while also ending with a condescending attempt at reason. :sad20:

I actually went to SF and didn't have such a bad time. The Dad was there though.

After reading this thread I couldn't imagine why I would ever patronize a business that would post such CRAZINESS online.
    Then to think it is all solved and everyone can hug and move on from one comment about them now being RATIONAL?

I'm all about giving breaks when someone screws up, but to think it is going to be solved by someone admitting fault and saying now they want to fix everything. :rolleyes:

The proof is in the pudding. Or as my Grandpa taught me, don't tell me...show me.

EDIT - I'd like to see them turn things around. Kudos to anyone that can do that after so much bad publicity and an already jaded customer base.
    It can happen though given time and doing the right thing for the right reason.
    I'd return if I saw a change happen. I'm always up for given second chances, especially when the change and management rework is genuine.

EDIT -

A business can change a few rules, but keeping a staff that acts the way this outfit does will never bring customers back. It appears the PR problem starts with the owner and trickles all the way down.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

No.

You own the problem. No one else.

Norton,

Is this the person who you had issues with?

http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=979408&postcount=14

This is the thread: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=51705

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    that kid doesnt even work there any more and hasn't in about 4 years....

Apparently, you still work there. That alone is enough to keep me away and advise others to avoid the place.

Your father, you, that kid you'd like to blame your troubles on, and anyone else who has done what you've done, supported you, or defended you, are entirely to blame for this catastrophic devastation of your business and personal reputations.

Why you all do and say these things is a complete mystery to all of us who have any idea how a business is properly run. How you can still be in business after all these years of chasing money out the door is an even bigger mystery.

I believe there is no hope. I can't see you people taking the six-foot, flaming neon red hints we show you and turning yourselves around. If and when I hear that Select Fire has been taken over by entirely new management, and no one even remotely connected to the old management is still there, I might consider dropping in. If I'm in the neighborhood. Maybe.

Until then, best of luck, old chap. You'll need it.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    This whole thread, as well as Select Fire, is balls. Sweaty, worked over balls.

Quite honestly, I am tired of hearing about it.

Select Fire will never get better because they can't seem to get their heads out of their collective asses and do something about the issues that plague them. Saying you'll "talk about it" and then act like a 12 year old on a gaming forum is not the avenue you want to take.

The 60K thread is just as assinine. Who the f*ck tests a gun to see if it will take 60K just to see if it can be done. Unless you are a factory tester, this is a waste of time. Spending 20K on ammo for a rifle that cost, what, a thousand dollars?

I'm tired of being nice. The threads in which this guy posts in always go into the shitter and then he pops up with "something cool."

Go away. I don't have the time or the f*cking energy for this sh*t and it is wasting space on the forum.

Don't like what I said? Tough. I'll stop by the next time I am in MD and tell you to your faces what I have said here.

And I'll have my cell phone and an unloaded shotgun without a case.

Have a nice evening.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    This whole thread, as well as Select Fire, is balls. Sweaty, worked over balls.

Quite honestly, I am tired of hearing about it.

Select Fire will never get better because they can't seem to get their heads out of their collective asses and do something about the issues that plague them. Saying you'll "talk about it" and then act like a 12 year old on a gaming forum is not the avenue you want to take.

The 60K thread is just as assinine. Who the f*ck tests a gun to see if it will take 60K just to see if it can be done. Unless you are a factory tester, this is a waste of time. Spending 20K on ammo for a rifle that cost, what, a thousand dollars?

I'm tired of being nice. The threads in which this guy posts in always go into the shitter and then he pops up with "something cool."

Go away. I don't have the time or the f*cking energy for this sh*t and it is wasting space on the forum.

Don't like what I said? Tough. I'll stop by the next time I am in MD and tell you to your faces what I have said here.

And I'll have my cell phone and an unloaded shotgun without a case.

Have a nice evening.

Tell us how you really feel Joe!

Make sure to bring the Wookie with you just in case.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Damn, looks like I knocked knocked over Granny's outhouse with my last post and somebody fell into some deep sh*t.

Mr hk21guy, the only reason you seem to be on this forum is to spy and a be a snitch for your Daddy.

Your words and actions speak for themselves.

You seem to have no desire to cultivate customers or improve Select Fire's dubious reputation among the Md Shooting Community.

Do yourself a favor. Do all of us a favor.

GTFO before somebody actually takes you up on your idle threats and calls your bluff. Your only going to cause trouble for MDSF and Maryland Gunowners in general. You foolish and childish behavior could even damage the efforts of MSI, NRA and SAF to reform our CCW laws.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    The owners of SF should be concerned that there are firearm enthusiasts within minutes of their store that spend thousands and thousands of dollars a year on firearms, ammo, and accessories that will drive 3-4x the distance and time to go somewhere where customer appreciation matters. Just poor business acumen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom