• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Ok, I am going to list my rig on Craig's List after I get done cleaning it out, but first I am going to give some one here a chance to get it.

I have a Sea Ark, 22 foot, aluminum, center console, powered by a Merc. 115 outboard motor. It has a custom built aluminum hard side blind, and also comes with the factory beaver tail pop up blind. For electronic gear, it has a fish/depth finder, a VHF radio, and I also put a marine grade stereo system in it (who knew ducks like Hank Jr.?).

I also upgraded the batteries to a dual gel battery set up with a perks switch, and added interior lights.

Boat is outfitted and ready to go, with two 33lb anchors, boot hooks, decoy bags, all lines and ropes, and all coast guard required safety gear. Hell, I will even throw in all the cook gear.

The trailer is included, with all new lights with led sealed units. The trailer is a steel bunk with a single axle. Included with the trailer are two new spare tires mounted on rims, jack, tools, and a 28 gallon fuel dock.

If an mds member buys this rig, I will even throw in my rigs of scoter and old squaw decoys.

I was offered $8,500.00 by the dealer on Kent island, so this is what I am asking on Maryland shooters. When it goes on Craig's List, I will ask $11,000.

Once I get it cleaned up this weekend, I will list it in the classifieds with photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom