• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    I doubt it'll pass in the house, so it really doesn't matter.

It does matter because it sets a precident and only serves to further encourage gun grabbers future efforts

furthermore should we lose the house in 2014 things are going to get ugly without Senators that can be trusted to uphold their oaths

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    I heard Mit Romney is going to be elected in an overwhelming landslide. Yayyyy!

Dan Winslow a former aid to Romney has thrown his hat in apparently but I can find no evidence that Romney himself has.

Got an article?

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    It does matter because it sets a precident and only serves to further encourage gun grabbers future efforts

furthermore should we lose the house in 2014 things are going to get ugly without Senators that can be trusted to uphold their oaths

If that does happen (which is VERY likely IMO), it's not going to matter anyway.

It's going to be a freedom feeding frenzy...

Sev89

Dreams about cheese
    Nov 4, 2010
    Anatomy Park
    If that does happen (which is VERY likely IMO), it's not going to matter anyway.

It's going to be a freedom feeding frenzy...

I could see it happening if that had lost seats during the election. But given the fact they gained seats, it would take a huge group of them doing something monumentally stupid to risk loosing control. At least, that's my take on the matter.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    I doubt it'll pass in the house, so it really doesn't matter.

I could see it happening if that had lost seats during the election. But given the fact they gained seats, it would take a huge group of them doing something monumentally stupid to risk loosing control. At least, that's my take on the matter.

AFAIK republicans did lose seats in senate AND house in the last election. And theyll lose more next election if they dont stop the democrats from making them look bad.

Sev89

Dreams about cheese
    Nov 4, 2010
    Anatomy Park
    If it were closer to mid-term elections, then yes. Sequestration would be an issue. But given the fact your typical voter has the attention span of a goldfish, that won't matter if it happens now. They'll be too worried about american idol or whatever a couple of months down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom