Senators expressing regret for supporting gun rights...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    It goes without saying these are Democrat Senators and former Senators...plus an independent which is essentially the same.

Ya gotta love the part where they blamed the NRA and their constituents "And, unsurprisingly, at least some of these senators blamed the NRA, saying they felt pressured by the organization or its members."

WTF? The NRA...besides a training organization and made up of voters which also has a legal, legitimate lobbying arm and private citizens who are the constituents of these Senators are exercising their Constitutional right to tell the government their grievances and concerns. How can they be considered enemies of the state in all but name? These same Senators probably won't look at groups such as the Mad Mommies, ACLU, Trial Lawyers or the Teachers Unions in the same way. Just because the NRA and individuals are effective is not a bad thing...it's called Democracy and how our system of government is designed!

Senators regret upholding COTUS

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I see D's on those names are we also saying R's as well. Love to know what R's feel the same.

I am not surprised lots of D's hate guns unless their protection has them.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    I see D's on those names are we also saying R's as well. Love to know what R's feel the same.

I am not surprised lots of D's hate guns unless their protection has them.
    There are probably only a handful of GOP senators that believe in the COTUS, the rest are just charlatans saying what will keep them getting elected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom