• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I've been to the Nations gun show in Dulles in the past and to the Showmasters gun show in Richmond, but have never been to a SGK produced gun show before. There is one in December when I will be in town for my winter break and I'm thinking about going to it, but don't know if it's worth the drive to Fredericksburg. Has anyone been to a SGK show before and can tell me if it's heavy on guns and ammo, or on accessories like holsters and beef jerky? I'm looking for some AICS rifle magazines and 6.5 Creedmoor ammo for the Savage Model 110 I bought.
    thanks.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Been to a few before, but that was pre Covid. It was decent size. Bigger than Timonium, but smaller than Chantilly. Good amount of guns, scopes, holsters, etc don’t remember ammo much, as I mostly went for guns and mags. Your usual amount of unrelated things too. Jerky, leather goods, knives, artwork, etc.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Thanks for the info. I think I'll go and take my chances, since I don't have anything else planned for that weekend in December.

Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    I generally go the Fredericksburg show every time they have one, for the last few years. It’s a decent size event and I would say that most is actually firearm related. Unfortunately for me and my focus of collecting, I only have ammo to look forward to. Now if the newest and most tactical Glock or AR’s is what you want, then you have come to the right place. Prices are all over the place with some good deals possible. I tend to go later on Sunday and then flash the shekels and tell the ammo guys I can take a load off so they don’t have to put it back in the truck. Again, prices are not the best but I have gotten some of the more exotic types that aren’t easily available.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i've been to 'the' fredericksburg gun show a couple times. assuming it's the sgk you mentioned. like said above, a step down in size from chantilly/nation's gun show but they packed in a bunch of guns & ammo.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Thanks for the info. I'll remember to exchange some of my US Dollars for shekels before I come back.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Unfortunately, I forgot to exchange my dinars for shekels, but I'm going to the show on this Sunday.
    I'm hoping to get some 6.5 Creedmoor ammo and magazines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom