• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I want to publicly thank Perrin for the hat! I had asked about one, and Perrin had said he would send me one and he got sidetracked.

He sent me a PM saying he would be mailing the hat, and imagine my surprise when the hat came PRIORITY Mail and showed up way sooner than anticipated.

As promised, here is a pic of me wearing the hat and my MDS shirt....it seemed fitting to stand next to the flag on our front porch!

Thanks again, Perrin!

Attachments

• genesis firearms.jpg
      genesis firearms.jpg
      106.6 KB · Views: 261

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Joe glad you like the hat. Hope you are able to make it up in the future to one of the meet and greets or shoots. Mdeng

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Yes, the hats ARE sweet looking and Mdeng has donated a couple along with some training time for the MdShooters Fall Shoot. :thumbsup:

(btw Perrin, your package arrived yesterday - thanks so much!)

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Spott I am still working on the other item I mentioned. I will let you know. Glad eveyone likes the hats, I only buy the best. Mdeng

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Just wore my hat on a six mile bike ride....sweat just beads right off of it! :thumbsup:

Just six miles weak... :D

Just messing with you last time I was out I only went 4.5 miles way off the 20 I used to go and not be tired and no I am not your average bicyclist I am 5'10" and 230 lol

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Just six miles weak... :D

Just messing with you last time I was out I only went 4.5 miles way off the 20 I used to go and not be tired and no I am not your average bicyclist I am 5'10" and 230 lol

Six miles on a single speed beach cruiser. I am trying to work myself back up to the 10 miles I was doing before I hurt my back. My wife is out riding another six miles on her bike as we speak.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Six miles on a single speed beach cruiser. I am trying to work myself back up to the 10 miles I was doing before I hurt my back. My wife is out riding another six miles on her bike as we speak.

Yeah I was thinking just yesterday I should go out and ride. I never change gears normally just leave mine in 13th but I just ride on the canal.

You know I was just giving you a hard time.:D

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Yeah I was thinking just yesterday I should go out and ride. I never change gears normally just leave mine in 13th but I just ride on the canal.

You know I was just giving you a hard time.:D

What else is new? :lol2:

It's cool. We're family here. What's family without a little dysfunction??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom