• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    You'd get your best price by listing the rifle on GunBroker where it'll get maximum exposure. I sell locally FTF, I consign at Tyler Firearms in Halethorpe and I sell on GunBroker. I get decent returns at all three, but the auction feature of GunBroker produces faster, more productive returns.

If you aren't into selling over the net, however, I'd make it available first to the Marriottsville Muzzle Loader club at AGC. You can find a contact for the club by googling the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore site.

Also, my Ranger buddy operates Gooshevn Gun Shop in Warren, PA and he might be interested.

Lew--Ranger63
    Korea, Vietnam (2), Germany

Lew--Ranger63

You'd get your best price by listing the rifle on GunBroker where it'll get maximum exposure. I sell locally FTF, I consign at Tyler Firearms in Halethorpe and I sell on GunBroker. I get decent returns at all three, but the auction feature of GunBroker produces faster, more productive returns.

If you aren't into selling over the net, however, I'd make it available first to the Marriottsville Muzzle Loader club at AGC. You can find a contact for the club by googling the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore site.

Also, my Ranger buddy operates Gooshevn Gun Shop in Warren, PA and he might be interested.

Lew--Ranger63
    Korea, Vietnam (2), Germany

Lew--Ranger63

I sent you an email just now. Thanks.

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Ughhh! I wish I had a spare $750 not doing anything... an 1874 Sharps in 45-70 has been on my wish list for a very long time... good luck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom