• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    For those who haven't checked out the March shoot thread, he is a brief on what i have managed to arrange for this weekend. I have made it possible for you guys to come shoot a Ford Taurus to pieces at DSC Saturday. I plan to bring a MG42 and a 1919, along with some other fun toys. Hope to see some of you there ;)

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    Too bad I can't make it, but Midcounty, you're a rock star for giving people a chance to shoot up an iconic rental car...

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Damn..., I've got to be out of town on friday for a week, that just sounds like an ungodly amount of fun.

We've had Taurus' in our family, it'd be nice to get some payback.

MDshooters

Mar 26, 2012
    Salisbury MD
    Anyone have a Glock 4gen 17 or a M&P 9mm they would be willing to let me test?

Trying to get into IDPA and have narrowed it down to these two. Both low bor axis, just needed to see how the grip angle differences in the two affected me.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Anyone have a Glock 4gen 17 or a M&P 9mm they would be willing to let me test?

Trying to get into IDPA and have narrowed it down to these two. Both low bor axis, just needed to see how the grip angle differences in the two affected me.

Spring for the 34 or a 5" M&P :thumbsup: Other than that, can't go wrong with either of them.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    For those who have been to DSC and/or know that side of the state, any decent places to stay the night on Friday and/or a place to toss back a few?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom