• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    There is a stream at the bottom of the road, my sons ex girlfriend's parents own most of the property there along Principio and then down stream to Theodore. I live about a half mile as the crow flies from this.

Interesting. My Step Mothers family owned a lot of land on the hmmm, say Hopewell Rd. side of Principio where the horse farm is now and back up the hills. Her Grandmother lived there when I was young. Used to play in the fields and shoot clays or peaches once in a while. Remember when they turned the farm house into a haunted house and it burned down? This was after her Grandmother and sister I believe moved or passed away.

We used to fish in the low part of the road at the bottom of the hill headed toward Theodore. I was only 12 or 13 I think.

From the picture it looks like the shooting was near the construction company there at Red Toad or maybe right over the steel bridge. Whatever happened its sad. Especially in that area since my Mother lives not to far.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    We used to fish in the low part of the road at the bottom of the hill headed toward Theodore. I was only 12 or 13 I think.

I live right off of Theodore, top of the hill up behind Principio. The spot you are referring to is exactly where I was thinking. My son used to go down there to play in the creek years ago.

I have only lived up this way since 2005, so I don't know a whole lot about the area/history.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Crazy stuff. I think that is near where I used to trout fish many moons ago before it got to crowded. Teratos, that made me laugh. Thanks.

They will catch them using one of two methods:

1. Forensic evidence = spent shell casing
    2. The fingerprints they submitted for their HQL.

This would indeed be funny........... if only it weren't so damned sad. There is seemingly no end to this sort of ******** being sold as leadership in Annapolis.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    they got the two , seems their reason was the deceased rob them of drugs and money reports are between 6k and 10k . Thankfully criminals are stupid these two threatened the deceased 2 days prior in front of people who knew the one defendant owned a black mustang

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    We need to be on our toes and keep our eyes peeled for out of the ordinary stuff. In my area we have a text tree of sorts. When one of us is out of town, most of us will know and keep watch. Plus the local Deputy is friendly to the folks here. He keeps a good watch also. We had a daylight break in a couple of months ago so we are all locked and loaded. We also have a load of LEO on our mile of road. Chris

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    they got the two , seems their reason was the deceased rob them of drugs and money reports are between 6k and 10k . Thankfully criminals are stupid these two threatened the deceased 2 days prior in front of people who knew the one defendant owned a black mustang

If they would simply ban drug trafficking and robbery, none of this would have happened. :rolleyes:

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Night of 24-25th around midnight I heard all sorts of sirens, was it related to this? It sounded like cop cars in the mix and went on a while. I had to go to my shed in the back with a moose cape and wasn't sure what was up, so I carried my XD40 on me. Living in town with the druggies running around makes me totally pissed off at the Owe'Malley asshattery gun laws. At least if it was some town in PA or DE, I'd have my carry options open to me.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    I know this is a few weeks late but I live right on Red Toad. Been in Cecil since 2009 and I agree the area has gotten worse in the few short years I've been around. I agree with what one poster said. 99% of the problems are drug and trailer park related. I've had 2 drug related shootings within a couple miles of my place in the last 2 months. Needless to say I'd like to relocate up to PA if $$$ wasn't an issue.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I know this is a few weeks late but I live right on Red Toad. Been in Cecil since 2009 and I agree the area has gotten worse in the few short years I've been around. I agree with what one poster said. 99% of the problems are drug and trailer park related. I've had 2 drug related shootings within a couple miles of my place in the last 2 months. Needless to say I'd like to relocate up to PA if $$$ wasn't an issue.

That was me.

I'm right up off of Theodore (so can't be more than a mile or two from you. ;) Been here since 2006.

I used to joke about living "up on the hill" and how I was somewhat isolated from the general white trashiness that goes on around here. Seems as if they are closing in on us! My wife would love to move away from here, it's not in the cards for the foreseeable future.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    That was me.

I'm right up off of Theodore (so can't be more than a mile or two from you. ;) Been here since 2006.

I used to joke about living "up on the hill" and how I was somewhat isolated from the general white trashiness that goes on around here. Seems as if they are closing in on us! My wife would love to move away from here, it's not in the cards for the foreseeable future.

Well howdy neighbor! Yes it seems to be slowly progressing and getting a bit worse. Definitely closing in :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom