• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oliveralan

Nov 18, 2009
    McLean, Virginia
    Hey Everyone,

i was planning on going hunting tomorrow morning (we have antlerless season till march 27th) but something came up and my buddy can't go. But now I'm in shooting mode... My family has 200acres near Broad Run, VA where I/we can shoot to 400yards. Jus throwing this out there as an idea. Could also grab some lunch at the nearby restaurant, real good country style food.
    Be cool to meet some more of you guys, I know Ed Shell, DZ, and a few others so far.

Let me know if anyone is interested, always enjoy some company while slingin some lead.

Oliver

Oliveralan

Nov 18, 2009
    McLean, Virginia
    Sure thing, also seeing if there's any real amount of interest, not so sure where everyone is located.
    400 yards isn't 1000 like at the quantico matches but it does help cure a bit of cabin fever :D

mdjamesd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Towson
    I'd lov eto one of these days. Just gotta get more 308.

It's nice to see someone else with a Falcon Optics scope. I still love my Hubble.

Oliveralan

Nov 18, 2009
    McLean, Virginia
    Looks like a lot of people are interested, just my location isn't ideal and I know this is very short notice. But the offer still stands.

May do it again next weekend for those of you that have already loaded ammo for the quantico match we can shoot a bit at 400. I will cut a bit of the brush out the way to make space for more shooters. The spot I shoot at is from one field through a line of trees along to the end of another field. Just need to cut some crap from between the trees to make more space.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Thank you Oliver! I very much appreciate the invitation, and this would have been a welcome break from hibernation if I could get loose. I'm not able to make it this time around, but would like to join you at some point.

Oliveralan

Nov 18, 2009
    McLean, Virginia
    Well didn't work out this weekend but looks like a lot of guys are interested so I'll definetely host a shoot next weekend or the one after that. Need to clear some crap to extend the width of the 400yard line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom