• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Braddbdl

Fed up Libertarian
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oviedo, FL
    I hope to make it to the next one. I was out of town for the first two.

What semi-autos are people using? Any Mossberg 930 SPXs? Any frequent jams with the light shot?

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    I hope to make it to the next one. I was out of town for the first two.

What semi-autos are people using? Any Mossberg 930 SPXs? Any frequent jams with the light shot?

That's what I've been using and I haven't had a single problem. Two other guys there have been having problem with theirs though.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    The match is good to practice and is loosely based on the IDPA multi gun rules.

I shoot a Remington 1100.

I didnt cheat on the spinner! :innocent0

I had a 30 inch fixed full choke barrel with 1300 fps Winchester AAs :D Next time I want to have some high brass/3inch loads on a side saddle and just do a change over and blast it in one shot :cool: I really need to suck it up and get my 2 3/4 barrel so I can rid myself of stove pipes I was getting!

Hmmm, a 46 inch barrel, I think I could get a 5 rnd tube extension to attach to my 10 rnd extension so I could get 15+1 lol

Got my replacement stock on order, I was waiting for it to explode on the last stage :sad20:

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    The match is good to practice and is loosely based on the IDPA multi gun rules.

I shoot a Remington 1100.

I didnt cheat on the spinner! :innocent0

I had a 30 inch fixed full choke barrel with 1300 fps Winchester AAs :D Next time I want to have some high brass/3inch loads on a side saddle and just do a change over and blast it in one shot :cool: I really need to suck it up and get my 2 3/4 barrel so I can rid myself of stove pipes I was getting!

Hmmm, a 46 inch barrel, I think I could get a 5 rnd tube extension to attach to my 10 rnd extension so I could get 15+1 lol

Got my replacement stock on order, I was waiting for it to explode on the last stage :sad20:
    Ha! Fess up, you were shooting magnum slugs. :lol2:

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Did anyone get out to the match this weekend? I had to miss it because I was sitting on a plane (work travel :sad20:). I am glad to report that I finally got my EZ loader in and installed on my 1100. I also got the replacement non busted stock in and installed. My 1100 is now pimped out. :D I also think I might have solved my stove pipe issue buy getting a nice new oring, the old one was a mess!

Blazin

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2008
    Leonardtown, MD
    Did anyone get out to the match this weekend? I had to miss it because I was sitting on a plane (work travel :sad20:). I am glad to report that I finally got my EZ loader in and installed on my 1100. I also got the replacement non busted stock in and installed. My 1100 is now pimped out. :D I also think I might have solved my stove pipe issue buy getting a nice new oring, the old one was a mess!

There was a match this past weekend???

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA

I didn't get any email announcing a match.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    It was on their online calendar so I assumed there was one. I just checked the calendar again and its not there now . . . I call shenanigans! :innocent0 I guess that means I really didn’t miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom