• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Across from the actual huge flea market?

This one is a Frank B from Italy. It's my second but I'll get one more here shortly. I love these things!!!

Stay golden pony boy

No this is down the same road but much farther down. I have been to the flea market by the racetrack as well. Have also seen them sold in there.

Actually, in the field next to that flea market is a hell of a swap meet during bike week.

Kobold Thief

Oct 20, 2015
    Brooklyn Park
    FQqzPhr.jpg

mWbLaIA.jpg

Blackwash Composite Leek customized with blue anodized titanium screws and a titanium deep carry pocket clip. Was my former EDC until I replaced it with a Launch 4 just yesterday.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Mini Griptilian

My first mini griptilian. A birthday gift from my wife and will be switching between this and my barrage as an EDC. I love the grey / blue colors of the scales and liner.

Attachments

• Knife and Scotch.jpg
      Knife and Scotch.jpg
      104.9 KB · Views: 730

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    Got multiple sharp pointy things lately, so PREPARE FOR DUMP:

The previous owner kindly sharpened it, but I still love this allegedly issued MK3...

ZEPCBh.jpg

Have ya heard the one about the Polish commando? HE SLICED YOUR KIDNEY THEN SHOT YOU IN THE FACE BECAUSE POLISH JOKES AREN'T FUNNY. (They're kinda funny. Fun Fact: the pistol and knife are only two years apart in age)

9tjNjX.jpg

I cannot believe these Czech bayonets are $20. I loved the first one so much, I got three more:

6zOMbf.jpg

And now, to the Swiss Alps for [some sort of Swiss pun]:

o0bckp.jpg

1980 bayoneta española de 1945 pistola española:

EJ72tv.jpg

Not really "edged," but something something crazy brit-talk:

9abbjn.jpg

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    This "well-used" PAL RH-36 magically appeared in the mailbox the other day after some ebay adventuring...It's in slightly rough shape, but it's razor sharp...which I found out when I unwrapped it and sliced my thumb open just checking the edge. MURIKA!

WpgRTr.jpg

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    FQqzPhr.jpg

mWbLaIA.jpg

Blackwash Composite Leek customized with blue anodized titanium screws and a titanium deep carry pocket clip. Was my former EDC until I replaced it with a Launch 4 just yesterday.

Where did you get that deep carry clip? I picked up a Leek a few months ago for cheap but the pocket clip is horrendous.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    That's a sweet blade. I'm a sucker for full tang "survival" knives. The FDE IS SWEET and looks awesome with the black blade.

They have torture tested the hell out of these knives. They are pretty great in every way. The only real criticism is the 440HC steel. Why they wouldn't go with 1095 is a mystery to me.

rickinboots

TEAM GET' UM
    Jun 12, 2011
    Pasadena
    Use it when I go camping and hiking. Wanted a nice size blade that didn't break the bank. Something I am abuse and not get mad if it breaks.

dogboy

IDPA RSO / NRA RSO
    Oct 22, 2007
    Patuxent River
    They have torture tested the hell out of these knives. They are pretty great in every way. The only real criticism is the 440HC steel. Why they wouldn't go with 1095 is a mystery to me.

It is 440HC? Or 420HC?

If 440C, there isn't a THING wrong with that steel, as long as it isn't a big-a&& chopper or sword or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom