• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BALBZ

bad ass LBZ that is
    Apr 6, 2013
    Eastern Shore MD
    Im looking to get a Sig 716 patrol. My non lawyer understanding is that it will not be affected by SB281 but my FFL sells it as regulated and does not want to give me a answer (he does not know the right answer to give) whether it will be availble after Oct 1st. I read on here some say it will not be banned and others say it will depend on how MSP interprets the law. My question is, does anyone have a solid answer one way or the other and if not what is the best rout to take to find out?

I dont want to loose my chance to own this rifle but im going to have to put my head way under water with a short straw to be able to afford it right now. Any solid info would be appricated!

Last edited:

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    It is not regulated and will not be banned. It's basically an AR-10. I'm buying one next year when I save up more cash.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    I have the same exact rifle and walked out the door with it after a few phone calls with MSP. Tell your FFL to take the 2 minutes to call the liscenceing division and get the answer straight from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom