Barrel Length: 5.1"
    Sight Radius: 5.4"
    Sights: Low-Profile Three Dot Contrast
    Weight w/ Magazine: 34.4 oz

MSRP: $420

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Call me crazy but I actually like those grips.

Its also nice that since its basically a re-branded GSG all you need to run a suppressor is an adapter since the barrel is already threaded.

I posted this in another thread a few weeks back, but anyway...
    Has anyone else noticed that Sig has started putting their name on more and more firearms which are not "Sig Sauer quality" and now not even made by Sig? I can accept that the Mosquito was a lemon, but they continue to put models of lesser quality on the market. IMO- the way they're going its just a matter of time before Sig Sauer loses their reputation as a manufacturer of premium firearms.
    I had a P229 which was nice, but I call my Mosquito a Sig Sour because it is a lemon!

Plainolme

Sep 16, 2010
    Severna Park, MD
    After putting over 3k rounds through my gsg, I haven't had many problems out of the ordinary. It's not too picky on ammo (mine doesnt like fed red boxes). It WILL cycle on subsonics too. It's a nice gun and MUCH easier to clean than a ruger.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I posted this in another thread a few weeks back, but anyway...
    Has anyone else noticed that Sig has started putting their name on more and more firearms which are not "Sig Sauer quality" and now not even made by Sig? I can accept that the Mosquito was a lemon, but they continue to put models of lesser quality on the market. IMO- the way they're going its just a matter of time before Sig Sauer loses their reputation as a manufacturer of premium firearms.
    I had a P229 which was nice, but I call my Mosquito a Sig Sour because it is a lemon!

Don't get me wrong I have the gsg-5 and it's a blast to shoot and as mentioned above it cycles through pretty much anything but I gotta agree with squaregrouper. When you think of sig you think combat quality firearms. Mostly higher end combat quality pistols. Whats going on these days? I wasn't a huge fan of 2022 (yes it goes bang every time) but I was expecting a high quality firearm. I had the option to get one for 320 brand new and turned it down. I guess with the economy going down they are trying to make more affordable guns but also dropping the quality. IMO! I'm with the other guy buy a buckmark (does it look like a 1911, NO, is it a great platform proven for years, YES.) If you want the look PLEASE go with the GSG and save yourself the money.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    The Sig 1911 .22 DIDN'T make the MD Handgun Roster this time around because it did nothing but jam :lol2:

Jam is great on toast but not on a gun. :sad20: A Sig not making the MD Roster; 'nuff said.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    The Sig 1911 .22 DIDN'T make the MD Handgun Roster this time around because it did nothing but jam :lol2:

Jam is great on toast but not on a gun. :sad20: A Sig not making the MD Roster; 'nuff said.

But the GSG did get on the list. How or what did SIG do to the gun so it doesn't function?

I would love to know more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom