• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    I took it out for it's maiden shoot today (Thanks Dan!) and I must say, not one issue. I shot about 300 rounds of CCI mini-mag's and Federal bulk ammo and only had 1 failure to feed. I was prepared for a fight but it was a pleasant experience and I would highly recommend. Only one thing that could be better is the trigger, mine seems to have a little hitch in it and seems kind of gritty but livable. I hope after a couple of thousands of rounds through it, it will smooth out or I will need to find a gunsmith that can love it some.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    I took it out for it's maiden shoot today (Thanks Dan!) and I must say, not one issue. I shot about 300 rounds of CCI mini-mag's and Federal bulk ammo and only had 1 failure to feed. I was prepared for a fight but it was a pleasant experience and I would highly recommend. Only one thing that could be better is the trigger, mine seems to have a little hitch in it and seems kind of gritty but livable. I hope after a couple of thousands of rounds through it, it will smooth out or I will need to find a gunsmith that can love it some.

Bring it in, I might be able to smooth it out a little bit for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom